Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot every time Davide says Liar, actress get the duck out 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still makes me wince at him hijacking the mic at that awards show shouting it out.
In front of a load of people who’ve been in TV and broadcasting for years, they popped up thinking they were a big deal 💀

Reactions: 9
Why have i seen a video of danica saying shes fitter than beyonce .is she okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I thought she was bossy to him on the show even in the early days. She's been brought up expecting to get her own way. Born in to wealth, anything she wanted handed to her by her rich daddy. She's never had to think about give and take with someone.
starting to think these two are the ones not really together. ekin su and davide seem very much together and have spent loads of time together in recent weeks, they've barely been apart. luca went to an award show on his own in germany last night and looks to be going to the tv choice awards tonight without gemma too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tasha is gorgeous but imo she doesn’t do sexy very well… her body is banging but can see the difference between her and Maura’s campaign

Reactions: 23
I know it's sad but I'm actually gutted about Chloe and Toby. Funny how they split so soon after Millie and Liam though.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t be the only one who found tashas ann summers thing cringe as fuckkk, she isn’t a sexy person it all seem forced and unnatural to her. Especially that walk she did at the start of the video lol

Reactions: 20
I can’t be the only one who found tashas ann summers thing cringe as fuckkk, she isn’t a sexy person it all seem forced and unnatural to her. Especially that walk she did at the start of the video lol
it’s the little dance she does for me 😂 proper cringy sexy doesn’t suit her at all

when she was calling herself a ‘bad birch’ but crying at the same time in the villa, not very Ann Summers like is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Tasha’s Ann Summers ad has taken inspiration from Britney’s sexy dancing in front of a white wall posts on Instagram 😂 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tasha's body also looks so so over fake tanned compared to her head/her arse crack where the thong has rubbed it off 🥴

She is gorgeous but I don't look at her and think sexy/Ann Summers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.