Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked them in the villa but I died inside watching that 🤣 the yellow bean bag thing has had its day now as well

Reactions: 13
whaaat did i just watch 😂 they looked like they had to kiss just to avoid talking cause there's nothing to say other than ''yellow beanbag'' and ''gtfo''

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I 110% believe that ekinde are the fake couple Paige was talking about. From what I remember they were the only ones who responded to it as well which says a LOT.
They’ll stay together for a while yet until the ITV show is wired and into the next year id say.

Reactions: 12
I really do think ekin and davide made some sort of pact in the villa to fake it to win & they are gonna drag it on for as long as they can, ekin seems really sneaky and sly like that. Also does she even have any female friends? She reminds me of the sort to shag your fella behind your back thinking about it, sneaking about while you sleep

Reactions: 13
I can’t be the only one who found tashas ann summers thing cringe as fuckkk, she isn’t a sexy person it all seem forced and unnatural to her. Especially that walk she did at the start of the video lol
Yea it's not good. She doesn't suit the red lip.eithrr

Tasha is STUNNING but she's not sexy!! And I don't really know why 🤷‍♀️
She's gorgeous, but not in a sexy way she's just lovely to look at and could make a bin bag look fresh off the catwalk.

Reactions: 5
A space to put all the z-list Love Islanders together to gossip, as most of them aren’t interesting enough to warrant their own thread!

This is a list of all the couples who are still together (01/08/22)

Series 2:
Cara & Nathan (Married)
Olivia & Alex (Married)

Series 3:
Jess & Don (Married)
Camilla & Jamie (Married)

Series 5:
Molly-Mae & Tommy
Lucie & Luke (Luke was in season 6)

Series 6:
Paige & Finn
Molly & Callum
Eva & Nas

Series 7:
Chloe & Toby
Faye & Teddy

Series 8:
Ekin-Su & Davide
Luca & Gemma
Indiyah & Dami
Andrew & Tasha
Danica & Jamie
Paige & Adam (bonus - Adam was also in season 4)
Shouldn't this be updated now 👀😂. No Chloby and no Adam and Paige of Danica and Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shouldn't this be updated now 👀😂. No Chloby and no Adam and Paige of Danica and Jamie.
Thats great...so many strong couples!!!! Im still not sure about teddy and faye think they will eventually fold. Not sure about this season either...maybe tandrew will work out.

Reactions: 6
I dont know if any fake couple could do so much together etc. It would do my head in.going on holiday etc awards etc moving in. Why would they bother as theyre not evening spinnning the whole couple thing much anyway if they are faking it. Surely they would just be as successful alone anyway. I dont think being in a so called couples contract exists or benefits them. Why is what Paige said about a fake couple being taken so seriously

Reactions: 17
I dont know if any fake couple could do so much together etc. It would do my head in.going on holiday etc awards etc moving in. Why would they bother as theyre not evening spinnning the whole couple thing much anyway if they are faking it. Surely they would just be as successful alone anyway. I dont think being in a so called couples contract exists or benefits them. Why is what Paige said about a fake couple being taken so seriously
Does seem like Paige mentioned a fake couple and everyone automatically thinks it’s correct

Did anyone see the video of Luca being asked about it on the red carpet?

It popped up on my tiktok can't find it now but he was more or less like - dunno what Paige is talking about or who she was referring to but it doesn't bother him.
Said some Islanders accept offers to do a lot of podcasts/radio and need things to say.

I tend to lean towards her being shady and not actually knowing anything. It doesn't seem like she's too close to Ekin & Davide or Gemma & Luca to know what is going on with either of those couples for a start.
There may well be a bit of keeping up appearances going on for some couples atm but either come out and say who you think it is or say nothing. She loves the attention.

I don't think they are fake. But all of them are together to further their career and make money. None will last. Just bitterness with paige she really didn't want them to win. but they've won they've got many contracts and shows. So even if they don't stay together who is having the last laugh.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the video of Luca being asked about it on the red carpet?

It popped up on my tiktok can't find it now but he was more or less like - dunno what Paige is talking about or who she was referring to but it doesn't bother him.
Said some Islanders accept offers to do a lot of podcasts/radio and need things to say.

I tend to lean towards her being shady and not actually knowing anything. It doesn't seem like she's too close to Ekin & Davide or Gemma & Luca to know what is going on with either of those couples for a start.
There may well be a bit of keeping up appearances going on for some couples atm but either come out and say who you think it is or say nothing. She loves the attention.
It just came across as very petty, like she was sore that her and Adam ended and that he had cheated on her after her being unnecessarily smug about their relationship.

Reactions: 15
My sense of timeline for relationship breakup: Ekinde (Mar/April),media coverage, sympathy for ekin
Leema (june/july): no official news, people will get to know when they started dating other people
Damiyah (july/aug): either Dami get caught cheating beforehand or get jealous/insecure of indiyah making more money than him, will try media coverage but no news outlet will cover them
Tandrew: very tough either they get engaged by June next year. If not breakup by Dec 23

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.