Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get annoyed when Liberty talks? I really liked her on love island last year but I can’t cope with the way she talks on insta. It’s like she puts on this fake voice to sound all cute but she just sounds stupid - proper gets on my nerves

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get annoyed when Liberty talks? I really liked her on love island last year but I can’t cope with the way she talks on insta. It’s like she puts on this fake voice to sound all cute but she just sounds stupid - proper gets on my nerves
Yes, I have. She also sticks her tongue out a lot when she talks and it grates me no end 🙈

I know you could say this about the vast majority of love islanders but I have no idea how she’s got this far with zero talent.

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t stand Liberty's fake self love journey stuff and the cutesy put on accent also. Faye also did the same fake cutesy/babyish accent too.
A lot of grown women put on that kind of accent. I don’t get it find it so odd.

Reactions: 14
Never understand why they post how often and how long they go to Dubai for with seemingly ‘nothing’ to do over there👀
There are rumours about why - whether you buy into that or not for certain Dubai depends on tourists - so they get everything at least free whilst they’re there. They are also probably paid for their posts with the idea that it encourages those who aspire to that lifestyle to visit. It’s a very lucrative living, at minimum effort.

Reactions: 2
Ha I saw that. She was so unfit. Is Curtis still there? I haven’t seen him at all.

I’ll keep watching it but not really enjoying it. All the reality stars they’re focusing on are very self pitying woe is me, I’ve been through so much tit and the drama is so over produced and fake. Not a hope channel 4 were leaving the lives of contestants in the other contestants hands in that abseiling task.

So I clicked on Liberty’s Insta the other day and what the hell? She has ruined herself! She was a pretty girl and she looks so fake now / not a good look! Also what is that voice she puts on?

I now have no doubt she was completely fake in Love Island and poor Jake got caught up in her game plan.

Reactions: 9
Scott Thomas has a new podcast out with jake just watched the ad for it. Doubt il listen to it tbh.

Ekin & Davide BOTH on Billboards in Times Square today..Ekin for OhPolly..Davide for BoohooMan..they are KILLING IT🙌🙌🙌🗽

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sick of seeing Siânnise moaning about the pressures of Instagram. Feel like she’d really benefit from the routines of having a proper job

Reactions: 27
Had really high hopes for her. Thought she would go into prrsenting maybe a history channel etc etc. I guess they get paid loads to churn this stuff out. Its like they just get so used to that look they cant actually see what they look like

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Chris and Kem (series 3) were together last night
Kem letting Chris think he was taking photos when it was a video was funny 🤣
(Chris is bloody gorgeous but such a poser!)

Reactions: 6
Convinced Siannise and Parris have broken up already, i could have sworn there were photos of him on her feed???? Hes not liked any of her pics recently

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.