Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eva and Nas have just announced that they’ll be moving in together in a few weeks! Love that the S6 couples are thriving despite the odds being stacked against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eva and Nas have just announced that they’ll be moving in together in a few weeks! Love that the S6 couples are thriving despite the odds being stacked against them.
While that series is seen as a flop I think those couples not having to scramble for brand deals, TV gigs and deal with the public scrutiny worked in their favour when it came to the relationships.

Reactions: 22
I remember thinking she only coupled with him as a safe option to stay in the villa. Happy to have been so wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Things have moved quickly there then.....bye bye Nick 😅
Does seem rather strange to split up with him twice, get back together, call him “the one”, talk about marriage and kids to quietly split with him and date your co star you’ve known a month or two?

Reactions: 3
Does seem rather strange to split up with him twice, get back together, call him “the one”, talk about marriage and kids to quietly split with him and date your co star you’ve known a month or two?
I remember every single guy liked her in LI...shes successful and rich and talented and popular with men...takes a special guy to swallow all that

Reactions: 1
I remember every single guy liked her in LI...shes successful and rich and talented and popular with men...takes a special guy to swallow all that
I didn't watch the series with her in this, so I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but who was she dating? I'm so lost 😂

I didn't watch the series with her in this, so I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but who was she dating? I'm so lost 😂
Hahahah well i watched the series on catch up last year some time like a total saddo. She won it with a guy called Kem. But broke up soon after. She was popular with all the guys like you all the petite brunettes are!! But i also thought she was genuinely lovely. She is very successful in westend theatre now and i think gets lots of sponsorsships too like any other LI influencer so i think shes probs quite wealthy. Thats what i meant,shes successful and popular..maybe thats why she broke up. I know some men struggle ego wise with that. Im not sure shes dating this new stage guy though tbh. Sorry for the monologue!!

Reactions: 3
Laughing at the thought of Kim K having a Yorkshire accent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.