Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Mary Bedford from the 2021 series?

She posted this today. Does anyone else think what she’s wearing is TOTALLY inappropriate for a Muslim wedding? X
I'm dead!!! She was more covered up on Love Island 😭

I'm sure she meant well but come onnnnnn, that is so dense. Looks like she's going to Tape or Libertine right after it lmao

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
I've watched every LI and have no clue who this woman is even after seeing her picture 😳🤣

Series 5 casa girl. She famously said ‘ I’m going to take your man !’ (And didn’t get any!)
Anyway she is married with a new baby so I think she was probably better off not getting with any of the islanders!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do find it quite funny that everyone thought they’d split up but instead they weee settling in a puppy.

Reactions: 14
So hstiktoky from tiktok is in ibiza and he's done a tiktok with a girl he got of with that looks like chloe .I don't think it is her but a lot of the comments say it is and Toby has commented saying its not her however apparently the nails match up

Reactions: 1
So hstiktoky from tiktok is in ibiza and he's done a tiktok with a girl he got of with that looks like chloe .I don't think it is her but a lot of the comments say it is and Toby has commented saying its not her however apparently the nails match up
It looks like her for a split second but it isn’t. The nails are not the same either

Reactions: 1
Oh bore off Amber.

I’m still confused how she funds the lifestyle she has when we can see from her annual accounts she doesn’t make that much money
She goes to Dubai a good bit. That kind of money wouldn’t make it into the accounts…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No she came across pretty whingey alright. I can’t remember but do her and Curtis talk? I didn’t see them interact so wasn’t sure.
I wondered that but maybe we just haven’t seen it yet? Ferne McCann and Pete would know each other and we didn’t see them interact either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.