Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people thought it because Faye and Teddy unfollowed each other like Faye is even teddy’s most recent follow on ig.
Fayes sister and Teddy also unfollowed each other. Teddys brothers and Faye all unfollowed each other also. Bit odd to all be unfollowing each other unless something happened.
My nosy ass wants to know what could’ve happened for them all to unfollow each other? Like all these people are around 27 or older so something must have happened for them all to unfollow each other. Especially as they were all also happy to play along after what happened in movie night.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Anna’s sister Mandi? Her ranting story about her boyfriend was bizarre saying she had smashed a tv, was mad at him and wasn’t speaking to him all while he was in the car. She sounded abusive and psychotic!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow Anna’s sister Mandi? Her ranting story about her boyfriend was bizarre saying she had smashed a tv, was mad at him and wasn’t speaking to him all while he was in the car. She sounded abusive and psychotic!
Apparently it’s his fault she smashed her tv, so he has to buy her a new one!? I’m sorry but if the tables were turned and it was a male smashing a tv this would not be on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently it’s his fault she smashed her tv, so he has to buy her a new one!? I’m sorry but if the tables were turned and it was a male smashing a tv this would not be on.
she sounds absolutely bleeping nuts and what is it with her calling him her ginger cat she’s bizarre!

Reactions: 6
Hate how women get away with being abusive if this was the other way round they'd be uproar

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else follow Mary Bedford from the 2021 series?

She posted this today. Does anyone else think what she’s wearing is TOTALLY inappropriate for a Muslim wedding? X
I’m not a Muslim but have Muslim friends and out of respect I would not wear a revealing outfit to their weddings…. How awkward 🤦‍♀️

Some people do not use their brains do they?

Reactions: 16
I don't think it was a proper wedding .she said she was there witness .so I think just she was the only person there and them two

Reactions: 5
I don't think it was a proper wedding .she said she was there witness .so I think just she was the only person there and them two
Somehow that's even worse?! Imagine your only witness dressing for a club night with her boobs out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.