Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siannese acting loved up with this Paris bloke who's come out of nowhere and he has no pictures of her at all on his Insta.

Reactions: 8
Siannese acting loved up with this Paris bloke who's come out of nowhere and he has no pictures of her at all on his Insta.
I like siannise but it feels like she’s doing this bc Luke t has come out of nowhere with an engagement

Reactions: 18
For some reason we’ve followed eachother for a while even though I have no idea who he is, he’s been putting her on his story for a short while now but I’ve never noticed him tagging her before today. All this time I’ve been thinking wow his girlfriend looks like siannese

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if mentioned but Curtis P and his annoying brother are doing celeb SAS
Amber Gill also taking part in same series

Reactions: 4
Lol, he used to be friends with my brother, drifted apart the last few years but there’s my claim to (semi) fame! He was low key on IG with his previous relationship too… be interesting to see if he switches now he’s with Siannise.

Reactions: 2
Where can we watch this
That Twitter sex in a club cubicle video wasn’t Greg but an Italian Footballer who looks a bit like him. He got suspended & fined from his club for it. 😂

Greg isn’t gay, since Love Island he’s had a 2 years relationship with beautiful influencer @Kateehutchins, they broke up just before Christmas - she cheated. Greg just keeps his private life off Instagram & doesn’t do the cheesy couple posts. Prior to LI, dated ex girlfriend Sophie for 4 yrs & another high school girlfriend for 5 yrs. He dyed his hair blonde this summer for a joke to try it once but now cutting it out to go back to his natural hair.

It turns out that Amber is the one who’s now gay, with her officially coming out this week in the press or is it just a publicity stunt desperately looking for any attention, as not publicly dating a woman. Rumoured to still be with her long term criminal boyfriend, Rory Colhoun ( living with him in Dubai in Feb) so likely all a press distraction from the truth. Amber quit this celebrity SAS show after 2 days, similar zero effort as Katie Price when she was on it, embarrassingly poor especially as Amber had a fitness app. Sums up her lack of effort working in general since LI, had a great opportunity winning LI but wasted it out of laziness. She currently doesn’t even have any management after being dropped 6 months ago as she’s that bad to work with & no other agency wants her now despite her 2.7m followers, even cokehead wreck Jack Fincham still with Off Limits management.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn’t Amber ‘come out’ when this years Love Island first started? Similar to when her book launch was? Didn’t she state ‘I just decided I liked women and didn’t want to be hurt by a man again’ like you can just switch to fancying women that easily and as if women can’t break someone’s heart just like a man does 😅

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Amber ‘come out’ when this years Love Island first started? Similar to when her book launch was? Didn’t she state ‘I just decided I liked women and didn’t want to be hurt by a man again’ like you can just switch to fancying women that easily and as if women can’t break someone’s heart just like a man does 😅
Exactly Amber does it every few months for the past year for any publicity. Her ghost written book apparently has a gay character in it. Anybody else would be dragged for faking it. As a gay man myself I find it offensive queerbaiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Exactly Amber does it every few months for the past year for any publicity. Her ghost written book apparently has a gay character in it. Anybody else would be dragged for faking it. As a gay man myself I find it offensive queerbaiting.
Yeah it’s pretty sickening what people like her and Harry styles do

That Twitter sex in a club cubicle video wasn’t Greg but an Italian Footballer who looks a bit like him. He got suspended & fined from his club for it. 😂

Greg isn’t gay, since Love Island he’s had a 2 years relationship with beautiful influencer @Kateehutchins, they broke up just before Christmas - she cheated. Greg just keeps his private life off Instagram & doesn’t do the cheesy couple posts. Prior to LI, dated ex girlfriend Sophie for 4 yrs & another high school girlfriend for 5 yrs. He dyed his hair blonde this summer for a joke to try it once but now cutting it out to go back to his natural hair.

It turns out that Amber is the one who’s now gay, with her officially coming out this week in the press or is it just a publicity stunt desperately looking for any attention, as not publicly dating a woman. Rumoured to still be with her long term criminal boyfriend, Rory Colhoun ( living with him in Dubai in Feb) so likely all a press distraction from the truth. Amber quit this celebrity SAS show after 2 days, similar zero effort as Katie Price when she was on it, embarrassingly poor especially as Amber had a fitness app. Sums up her lack of effort working in general since LI, had a great opportunity winning LI but wasted it out of laziness. She currently doesn’t even have any management after being dropped 6 months ago as she’s that bad to work with & no other agency wants her now despite her 2.7m followers, even cokehead wreck Jack Fincham still with Off Limits management.
That’s a shame would have been good to watch 😂

Greg was beyond hot and they deserved to win that season just for how hot he was even if they were a fake couple

Reactions: 6
Her fans still go on claiming that they don’t remember his name & she only won S5. He’s still the same guy everyone liked on the show. Greg didn’t deserve the hate, death threats & to be cancelled after the split - over 700K unfollowed him shows the level of abuse he received crazily. Amber nastily encouraged it all by lying about text break up to The Sun pretending to be heartbroken & by appearing on her friend’s Murad Merali’s vlogs, she gave public approval of his vile unhinged trolling of Greg for past 3 yrs that magnified all this toxic hate. Bizarrely the same fans have no outrage energy for cancelling Murad for his far worse disgusting racist actions & Amber’s now questionable silence about it (= he knows her secrets & she still follows him on TikTok today so not shocked at all). Vile Murad has even gained 2K Instagram followers & only lost 28K YouTube subscribers from 303K since his exposure - pathetic non reaction & so morally messed up.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.