Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So thought this would be an interesting convo.

Your best and worst love islanders ever and why…go…

Best
Paige and Finn - thought they were so cute together, she seems like a nice girl and he seems very sweet.

Mollie Mae - I like her - I think she’s harmless, ambitious and beautiful. She doesn’t seem too full of herself.

Jack Fincham - just seemed like a sweet down to earth guy (I know he spiralled since LI)

Megan Barton Hansen - utter witch, but will always admire her sass, beauty and confidence.

Worst
Kady - spoilt little brat

Katie Salmon - just annoying - also the accent.

Danica - so cringe and desperate, but yet full of herself.

Johnny - just an angry little man

Laura Anderson - annoying and desperate (and still is)

Curtis - little weasel!

Liberty - absolutely playing a game in Li and she
Is hideous now! No personality or brain!

Davide - smug and chauvinistic

Reactions: 12

Best
Paige and Finn - thought they were so cute together, she seems like a nice girl and he seems very sweet.

Mollie Mae - I like her - I think she’s harmless, ambitious and beautiful. She doesn’t seem too full of herself.

Jack Fincham - just seemed like a sweet down to earth guy (I know he spiralled since LI)

Megan Barton Hansen - utter witch, but will always admire her sass, beauty and confidence.

Worst

Curtis - little weasel!

I'm surprised Antigone isn't in the worst pile especially since leaving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Best

Worst

Curtis - little weasel!

awesome idea!

for me it’s:

favourites:

Camilla and Jamie season 3 I love how different they both were to the rest of the cast and I think it was the making of camilla! I love that they’re still together.

Ovie season 5 obvs! Such a lovely unproblematic guy! I also liked India that he left with. She is really very pretty and hasn’t annoyed me on her socials!

Chris from season 5. I like how weird he is and find him funny.

hate:

the list is so long! But my main hated ones are ; Jonny from season 3, Chris hughes, mollie mae, gabby from season 3, amber and her cronies on season 5, dr Alex, davide and ekin and Adam collard!

Oh and I love Demi Jones! Think she’s just fab!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah actually it was aways her and paige close in the villa but it only shows her telling demi but i always thought she was closer with paige

She mentions here that Paige and Finn was the first to know.

Reactions: 3
One of you will have the answer for me here.
Robbie Rotten (Sam Gowland) did he appear on Geordie Shore before or after he was on Love Island?
Please and Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About off limits not sure if ill be able to post screenshot as she said she's taking them to court

Someone called Laura Blair who’s a YouTuber has the same situation with a talent agency and is saying it’s happening to multiple girls and they’re taking them to court

Reactions: 6
That’s Little Chris formerly of TOWIES company isn’t it? He has a few islanders on the books.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.