Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I can well imagine Faye being totally insufferable about their showmance lasting the longest

Reactions: 10
I thought chloe and tony had broken up judging by chloes tweet last night 😭 also didnt faye go to the Ntas by herself ? I think they have broken up as well

Reactions: 3
How long was she single for?!
A matter of days?

She only joined Back to the Future in August(was it?) and has already "fallen in love" with her co-star.

I like Amber but she frequently contradicts herself eg She doesn't drink but when OK visited her house she highlighted the wine drinking area.

Reactions: 8
I’m cringing at the ‘celebs go dating’ showmance Gary Lucy and Laura Anderson LI series 4.
He is gushing in her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Amy hart just posted an actual begging list for baby stuff????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but Paige has posted about Shauna being pregnant and said baby Turley - I wonder if shauna goes out with Paige's brother?
I googled Paige’s brother, he’s gay. So Defo not the baby daddy lol. On the scan it said ‘Shaughna & Billy’ so I guess that means the dads called Billy (hopefully not Billy from this years love island🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah actually it was aways her and paige close in the villa but it only shows her telling demi but i always thought she was closer with paige

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.