Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and Paige were more of a showmancy friendship. I think she’s closest with Demi though.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Shaughna was one of the vaginas that Jodie Marsh’s Ex was texting 🤣

She is being really coy about it on her stories, anybody else think she might have had a sperm donor?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just joining I didn't realise shaughna was with anyone. Be another one trying be a mum blogger as influencer wasn't going anywhere and work drying up

Reactions: 7
She seems to keep her love life private. I do wonder if it's the same secret boyfriend she had when she was in Love Island.

Reactions: 11
I googled Paige’s brother, he’s gay. So Defo not the baby daddy lol. On the scan it said ‘Shaughna & Billy’ so I guess that means the dads called Billy (hopefully not Billy from this years love island🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Paige's dad is called William (Billy) imagine that was the plot twist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw shaungna in the airport very recently and she was with a guy. He was around her age and he was good looking. She looked beautiful without all those filters

Reactions: 6
I think the winter season is so underrated, in my opinion it has some of the nicest cast members like Demi, Paige, shaughna, Jess & eve (they done my head in but seem like nice girls) they are the only past love islanders I follow from every season

Reactions: 19
I think the winter season is so underrated, in my opinion it has some of the nicest cast members like Demi, Paige, shaughna, Jess & eve (they done my head in but seem like nice girls) they are the only past love islanders I follow from every season
I totally think this too. Also seems to be the most successful in match making the right couples.

Reactions: 19
Most of the guys that season were really mature and respectful too. Although it wasn’t as interesting to watch, that season seemed the most genuine imo, especially considering how many of the couples stayed together after the show.

Reactions: 16
It was a dud in terms of standout characters. Literally nothing happened. I think all the people on it seem a lot nicer and down to earth but unfortunately it makes for dull tv.

Reactions: 15
It was a dud in terms of standout characters. Literally nothing happened. I think all the people on it seem a lot nicer and down to earth but unfortunately it makes for dull tv.
Agreed. From memory, I think the only guy that was seen as slightly prick-ish in the og guys that year was Callum and even then it wasn’t really his fault considering he wasn’t all that happy with Shaughna anyway

Reactions: 2
He had zero interest in her. The only reason they even coupled for as long as they did was because there was literallly no other girls he was into until Casa.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. From memory, I think the only guy that was seen as slightly prick-ish in the og guys that year was Callum and even then it wasn’t really his fault considering he wasn’t all that happy with Shaughna anyway
Connor and Ollie were hated too but the hate for them was actually justified whereas Callum and Nas only got flack due to bad editing.

Reactions: 2
And they all stuck together. Didn’t go running off to the lads like paige and gemma did telling them every little detail

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.