Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no media stories at all about this. Are they not allowed to write up because it hasn’t been to court yet? I hope Faye gets her money

Reactions: 2
Georgia Steele’s outfit is awful at the Pride of Britain awards
Yeh it was one of the worst. What was she thinking. Can nearly see her fanny at a Childrens event😂😂
Not many love islanders wore nice dresses😳

Don’t think Maura is dating Chris H as she left with Joey Essex 😂😂 ( I’m a sucker for the daily mail😂😂)
2BFE8E3F-8E6C-4D81-A3E1-5D1F22DBBEC6.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pride of Britain isn’t a childrens event (there’s a similar one that the z list attend though)
They’ll go to an opening of a fire door and they fill seats and make themselves look nice in the process = cash

Pride of Britain isn’t a childrens event (there’s a similar one that the z list attend though)
They’ll go to an opening of a fire door and they fill seats and make themselves look nice in the process = cash
But it has children that attend. There are kids behind Georgia in the crowd🤣and children get nominated & win

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Paige from this years love island on Saving grace's podcast? She said something along the lines of "there's three couples left together from this season but in reality there's only two" or something like that.

Am I right in thinking there's 4 couples still together? Indiah and Dami, Gemma and Luca, Davide and Ekin, and Andrew and Tasha - so who is she saying are a show-mance?

Reactions: 5
Yeah, there’s kids winning awards and attending and Georgia Steele has her fanny nearly hanging out, not really the event for it is it!!
Not really 😂😂 there’s a few kids behind her as well on the red carpet. She looks soooo slimmer than she used to!!! She doesn’t look well😳

Reactions: 2
This dress is confusing me .been looking at it for 10 minutes trying to figure out if thats her flesh or the colour of the dress 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.