Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are never going to stop are they? And the stans will keep on saying how well she is doing as she has lots of followers!
lol...nope. Another 5k fake followers were purchased for Ekin-su's instagram on Sunday(after she had lost around 7k followers)

She had lost another 15k in the last 4 days since (around 10k being wiped off in one swoop, I presume due to instagram deleting a bunch of fake accounts en masse).

....and her account just suddenly added another 17k followers in the last couple of hours.:rolleyes:

Hate to say it... but I think it might actually be Ekin-su herself buying the followers now(I always assumed it was management) 😬

...as the purchase today happened around the same time she posted a new insta story online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
lol...nope. Another 5k fake followers were purchased for Ekin-su's instagram on Sunday(after she had lost around 7k followers)

She had lost another 15k in the last 4 days since (around 10k being wiped off in one swoop, I presume due to instagram deleting a bunch of fake accounts en masse).

....and her account just suddenly added another 17k followers in the last couple of hours.:rolleyes:

Hate to say it... but I think it might actually be Ekin-su herself buying the followers now(I always assumed it was management) 😬

...as the purchase today happened around the same time she posted a new insta story online.
She will need to constantly top them up as she loses quite a few the day after purchasing them.

Reactions: 2
Paige & Finn and Joe are on this year’s Ex on the Beach 🏖

I'm so glad Tasha Andrew Indiya and Dami are all still good friends. These TikTok's and the comments are so funny 🤣 Tasha in the cage had me burst out laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Same again today. 3K added at the same time as a story!

• Wow
Buying followers must be cheap..as Ekin buys them like people buy cups of coffee😅🙄
Ekin’s daily to do list:

Take selfie giving reflection, healing and growth whilst immaculately made up

Buy followers

She has got Lauren Simon involved in plugging her bperfect stuff now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think when you buy followers btw you automatically keep getting loads of fake/spam followers so maybe she doesn’t buy everyday also not an Ekin fan btw hahaha

• Haha
Ekin’s daily to do list:

Take selfie giving reflection, healing and growth whilst immaculately made up

Buy followers

She has got Lauren Simon involved in plugging her bperfect stuff now.
Does anyone actually buy that tat make up..no way Ekin wears it herself..all designer for her😅

Does anyone actually buy that tat make up..no way Ekin wears it herself..all designer for her😅
Apparently Lauren used it every day when she was on CBB and her make up artist has used it lots before (or the whole thing was a badly put together advert which they got paid for….)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's tit that someone filmed this. Imagine going to an afters and Davide hands you a balloon 😳

I don't care for Davide but it's seems strange he's getting heat for this. Getting outed for doing hippy crack (as well as other substances) doesn't seem to have impacted Tommy Fury all that much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't care for Davide but it's seems strange he's getting heat for this. Getting outed for doing hippy crack (as well as other substances) doesn't seem to have impacted Tommy Fury all that much.

View attachment 2860724
I mean 2 wrongs don’t make a right, Tommys a fuckin clown too. But Davide handing it out to others is just stupid. The stuff causes brain/nerve damage and not to mention the fact that idiots huff it whilst driving and kill innocent people doing so

Reactions: 11
It's tit that someone filmed this. Imagine going to an afters and Davide hands you a balloon 😳

No, what’s tit is someone being dumb enough to do tit like this when they have six figure brand deals. Imagine making six figures not having to do any real work and pissing it away like an absolute idiot because you can’t stop partying.

Reactions: 32