Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
So all stars will be “live”. For some reason I thought it was pre recorded like the games so wasn’t going to watch now I’m a bit more up for it
Please can someone (more in the know than I) make a thread for it?! I know it's not on for a while yet (not even sure when) but I'm excited and wanna chat about it in the run up!

Lochan was on George and Joe Baggs podcast and Joe said something about Mollys tiktoks( I don’t really like Molly but he is absolutely obsessed and slags her any time someone else is on) and Whitney shouted “next” from the side as in to move on from that topic
So not really a dig at Lochan and Whitney, more at this Joe's guy?

kj135

VIP Member
Danica is so bloody annoying. I think she is very immature and has an inflated ego. She needs to be humbled so badly 🤣
What she done now? can’t stand her. She thinks she’s iconic! She’s a clout chaser!

Last edited:

jadach

VIP Member
it’s funny cause there’s a lot of mixed reactions to it, from what i see ppl who often wear wigs/frontals etc said it’s a good product and nothing wrong with it apart from it being overpriced, packaging could’ve been better too

Laika1234

VIP Member
Paige and Finn were most likely supposed to take Molly and Callum’s place but they were still filming promo for EOTB at the time so that’s most likely why Joe was allowed to go on but not them.
I thought it was that all stars weren’t taking any previous winners so Paige and Finn couldn’t go back for that reason.