Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalala88

VIP Member
What is the purpose of Lucinda being at pride of Britain?? I can only assume the PoB send an invites out to any reality tv star whose management reaches out asking for an invite.

Love Indiyah but her dress is rank.

Reactions: 1

maghy7

Also can someone explain the Whitney Ella beef?!? What in the world is going on there?
I saw those insane tiktoks Whitney was reposting, which icl has changed my view of her.
The pathetic stans seem to be fighting and making everything into a competition . Whitney unfollowed Ella and followed back once the stans noticed.

• Heart

dotty2888

I loved this Australian series! The case don’t seem preoccupied with protecting a future image / brand deals and just behave as such which brought more drama! Does anyone know where on TV we can watch the new LI in America that had Jack Fowler and all the brits in too?

MissyCooper

She’s deleted the repost. If it was hidden the repost tab would still be shown it would just say “user has hidden repost videos”.
Ahh that makes sense!! Wasn’t sure whether it did that or just hid the tab 😂 thank you

Yep Zach smoked and Kady vaped. Not many..similar to season 8. And complete contrast to season o when almost everyone smoked or vaped.

I’m not a smoker so I could let have a partner who did either.
I didn’t know you can’t be a social smoker either? Because Whitney never said she was one they wouldn’t let her

charlied0106

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that tik tok miss sweet and innocent paige made where she says what she considers cheating? Sorry if its old I just came across it today. Thought it was maybe a piss take and was waiting for the punchline but no. What a walking red flag 🤢
What a fucking psycho!

maghy7

Can anyone explain what’s going on on Twitter about Tyrique and Gemma? Did he follow her last night and then start liking her pics?….to then, unfollowing her and unliking her pics? 😭🤣🤣🤣
Yes the stans was going crazy on the other forum about it 🤣 they think he unfollowed because she didn’t follow back. They said Gemma and Ella follow each other. And the obessed fans are harassing Ty under his new post. And in other news Sammy followed a Jess&Sammy fan account 😂😂

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Okay I admit I watched it to cringe at Curtis but I am really enjoying love island games. Love that they talk “tactics” and admit they’re also in it for money and fame and not the usual “all for love” . And the challenges are so entertaining and i am here for all drama 😂😂
Where are you able to watch? 😃

I wonder if it was Sammy’s choice tbh. He was never into her and according to the poster on here she is telling people they might get back together

MissyCooper

When I went onto Mollys tiktok earlier it showed the repost tab and that video was there but there was no other reposted videos… wondering if she has deleted the repost or she’s now hidden people seeing what she’s reposted? Also I have 1000% reposted videos by mistake before but I feel like it’s always obvious if you do it by mistake, so surely she would of seen it before people noticed
IMG_2610.png