Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalala88

VIP Member
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.
He’ll probably try win her back when he realises people only liked him bc he was with Jess

Asgyui

VIP Member
Anyone follow Jay Younger, was his birthday party some lavish formal bash? Looks like some bit of wealth there to have that type of party for a random birthday, seems too much attention on him for it to be someone elses wedding though

iieee

VIP Member
Might be nothing but Nas's birthday post just came up on my fyp and he's done a series of pictures of the last year and Eva isn't in any of them

Am I being dumb but I thought someone reported on here that they broke up ages ago?

Hahahahha it was ME

I ended up at an afters at his apartment and he was there getting with a random girl, whilst doing balloons inbetween. But I’m STILL going to get called a liar aren’t I because we weren’t allowed our phones!!
I remember the story but I can’t remember why it turned into an argument tbh

Leo100

VIP Member
Scott 35? Really? I thought he was the youngest brother and about Kadys age. Not saying its wrong just shocked to find that out

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Apparently Lucinda has split with the Australian guy to 'pursue other dating show' ... anyone got any ideas if this is true?

Emmajay

Danica would’ve actually had a shot at love if she went on the Games version. I can’t see any male UK islander going for her in All Stars.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that tik tok miss sweet and innocent paige made where she says what she considers cheating? Sorry if its old I just came across it today. Thought it was maybe a piss take and was waiting for the punchline but no. What a walking red flag 🤢
Yes!! It came up on my for you. I was the same waiting on honeybuns to hit the punchline but it never came.