Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie and liam look happier than ever on their Snapchat stories, wonder did they ever properly break up or was it all an act so Liam could go on celebs go dating and get a bit of cash

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that tik tok miss sweet and innocent paige made where she says what she considers cheating? Sorry if its old I just came across it today. Thought it was maybe a piss take and was waiting for the punchline but no. What a walking red flag 🤢
She’s said a lot of toxic tit on tiktok, I blocked her ages ago. Need to ban people like that from being able to create content because it gives young people the wrong message

Reactions: 9
Meghan Barton, paige and finn and Joe garret all in the new ex on the beach .not sure why paige and finn couldn't come on all-stars but joe could

Reactions: 3
Meghan Barton, paige and finn and Joe garret all in the new ex on the beach .not sure why paige and finn couldn't come on all-stars but joe could
I read somewhere that other islands are really angry as he had something agreed in his contract that means he could do both. And it wasnt agreed for anyone else!

Reactions: 1
She’s said a lot of toxic tit on tiktok, I blocked her ages ago. Need to ban people like that from being able to create content because it gives young people the wrong message
I agree, such ridiculous messages to be sending out. Not even just her, but the amount of toxic tit that's on tik tok is just completely warped. Young people have no hope if these attention seekers are what they aspire to be like.

Reactions: 2
I saw Paige said she couldn't go on as she agreed a contract or something with ex on the beach? But she would've waited for all stars if she knew so she wanted to go on

Reactions: 1
Just been stood next to Ron from season 9 all night at a The 1975 gig - he’s taller in real life than I thought he was and much better looking!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow Jay Younger, was his birthday party some lavish formal bash? Looks like some bit of wealth there to have that type of party for a random birthday, seems too much attention on him for it to be someone elses wedding though

Anyone follow Jay Younger, was his birthday party some lavish formal bash? Looks like some bit of wealth there to have that type of party for a random birthday, seems too much attention on him for it to be someone elses wedding though
It was his 30th

Reactions: 2
1708192596035.png

I never knew how the wealthy spent their 30th celebrations hosting formal events and giving speeches but he looks mighty fine for it! What a fine specimen he was wasted on LI, i didn't realise he was educated at Merchiston so probably from strong network of scottish men. It's a shame there was no kilt wearing at this event that would of accelerated him to 11/10.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.