Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve mentioned her a few times but that Lucinda is so annoying. I don’t follow her but she pops up. Does this girl know how to do natural makeup? No wonder her skin breaks out, it’s absolutely caked. And that white pencil under her brow, should it not be blended a bit?

Reactions: 13
Meghan Barton, paige and finn and Joe garret all in the new ex on the beach .not sure why paige and finn couldn't come on all-stars but joe could
Paige and Finn were most likely supposed to take Molly and Callum’s place but they were still filming promo for EOTB at the time so that’s most likely why Joe was allowed to go on but not them.

Reactions: 3
I think Paige and Finn are back together (they probably never broke up) but he likes her photos and then there’s a recent photo of her and a guys feet on insta and he hasn’t liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S6 gets a lot of slack (rightfully so) but the connections were genuinely believable. Paige and Finn are still my favourite winners to this day, and I love that Nas and Eva are still together four years later 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Paige and Finn were most likely supposed to take Molly and Callum’s place but they were still filming promo for EOTB at the time so that’s most likely why Joe was allowed to go on but not them.
I thought it was that all stars weren’t taking any previous winners so Paige and Finn couldn’t go back for that reason.

Did danica really go to love island but they ended up not putting her on the show? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I put on Chloe burrows podcast while I was driving yesterday…… mother of god… who decides to give these people the platform? It was honestly awful the girl can barely string a sentence together. 😩 so much waffling about nothing, a very tough listen

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.