Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahha it was ME

I ended up at an afters at his apartment and he was there getting with a random girl, whilst doing balloons inbetween. But I’m STILL going to get called a liar aren’t I because we weren’t allowed our phones!!
Urgh who does he even think he is?! I’ve partied with a lot of City and United footballers and never had my phone took off me.

Reactions: 2
I kind of think Mitch is massive fan girl of kady so loves bringing her up. She was just talking about show in general. He confirmed he's a fan by saying he's 'always wanted to meet anton' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I kind of think Mitch is massive fan girl of kady so loves bringing her up. She was just talking about show in general. He confirmed he's a fan by saying he's 'always wanted to meet anton' 🥴
the first time he pulled georgia H for a chat he also said he’s a fan baso

Reactions: 4
This Luis and the exes business is really bleeping bad. No one looks good in this. They should all stop airing their dirty laundry in public and think of the innocent kids involved in this shitshow

Reactions: 15
Cara and Nathan showing the kids they met on love island has cracked me up 1🤣

Reactions: 3
I watching old TOWIE recently and it was the episode where Nathan had just broken up with Cara so he needed support. They’ve come far since then!

Has anyone watched Shaughna’s most recent reel? Given she is a chronic premium subscription face app abuser will be interesting to see if she actually means it, or she’s just trying to keep herself relevant. Refreshing and honest of her if she follows it through.

I’ll never get over this picture, she posted, and was denying that she had edited it in any way 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Shaughna’s most recent reel? Given she is a chronic premium subscription face app abuser will be interesting to see if she actually means it, or she’s just trying to keep herself relevant. Refreshing and honest of her if she follows it through.

I’ll never get over this picture, she posted, and was denying that she had edited it in any way 🤣
Christ she’s so tragic

She's done this before.
Went on a big chat about how she wouldn't edit her photos anymore... while editing them.
I remember she was on aftersun about 3 years ago, 4 maybe ? She was on with Demi and she looked twice the size she does in pictures. She had a meltdown, blaming the angles, the outfit, the chair.... blaming anything except the fact she edits her photos.

I like Shaunagh, I've followed her since her season (one of the very few I continued to follow) but she's always at this craic.

Edit. Just found an article on it. It was the dress that made her look double the size. Sure Jan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Good for her if she sticks to it, Ekin said the same thing but went back to filters

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that tik tok miss sweet and innocent paige made where she says what she considers cheating? Sorry if its old I just came across it today. Thought it was maybe a piss take and was waiting for the punchline but no. What a walking red flag 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that tik tok miss sweet and innocent paige made where she says what she considers cheating? Sorry if its old I just came across it today. Thought it was maybe a piss take and was waiting for the punchline but no. What a walking red flag 🤢
Yes!! It came up on my for you. I was the same waiting on honeybuns to hit the punchline but it never came.

What a bleeping psycho!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.