Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put on Chloe burrows podcast while I was driving yesterday…… mother of god… who decides to give these people the platform? It was honestly awful the girl can barely string a sentence together. 😩 so much waffling about nothing, a very tough listen
Yeah... I tried to listen to her before and had to turn off. I do like her but this drunk scatty mess persona is getting old. It's her whole personality!

Reactions: 8
Has the split been confirmed? They seem toxic so maybe that just had a row and being petty
I don't think they're following each other anymore 😂 not saying that confirms it but pretty sure the last time, it was, reported they still followed each other but i have slept since then haha

Reactions: 3
Might be nothing but Nas's birthday post just came up on my fyp and he's done a series of pictures of the last year and Eva isn't in any of them

• Sad
  • Heart
Have you seen on shade Borough about marcels wife cheating!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have you seen on shade Borough about marcels wife cheating!!!
Omg yes so much proof 😬. They look so happy together as well. It’s always the couples that do the most but I do feel so bad for Marcel

Reactions: 5
Omg yes so much proof 😬. They look so happy together as well. It’s always the couples that do the most but I do feel so bad for Marcel
Nah Marcel was one of my biggest disappointments- dont forget he cheated on Gabby while they were away on holiday!

Reactions: 19
Might be nothing but Nas's birthday post just came up on my fyp and he's done a series of pictures of the last year and Eva isn't in any of them

Am I being dumb but I thought someone reported on here that they broke up ages ago?

I love his smile 😭if him and Eva did break up then it’s sad they were together for four years

What makes you say that?
Just her recent ig posts it looks like she’s hiding a tiny bump (I could be wrong though!) specifically the photo in a white dress posted in early February but could just be her natural body when she’s not flexing her abs

Reactions: 1
Just her recent ig posts it looks like she’s hiding a tiny bump (I could be wrong though!) specifically the photo in a white dress posted in early February but could just be her natural body when she’s not flexing her abs
Deffo not pregnant😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.