Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Paige Thorne doing those Reddit stories on tiktok is so bleeping cringe

Reactions: 7
I don’t know who she is and what the article was about but Jacques getting left on read made me laugh

9A21B9DF-EB11-41AE-B2F7-5A315CF0AD8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anna and her sisters pod cast is god awful and the two of them have filtered themselves when editing the video because no one’s skin looks like that in real life. What a shame they’re both 30 + and using filters it’s sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I really hope Danica not going in. I can’t be dealing with her HR again!!

Reactions: 15
Antigoni is going overboard with this soap brow trend. I heard 2024 slimmer brows are back lol.

E8D82012-F253-4F0F-BB27-927C1F553006.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Recently come across that Lucinda on Snapchat. What an ungrateful, spoilt brat.
Looks like her and that Zac from LI Aus haven’t worked out from her snaps of their time over there.

Reactions: 1
Have any of you seen Olivia’s new series about beauty and surgery? The eyebrow transplant is insane!
And the girl getting bum filler who had no idea if the person doing the job was qualified and didn’t even answer half the questions because she didn’t know 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.