Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel Finni from S7, do any of you think she looks pregnant in this or am I seeing things? The two Prosecco glasses, hers looks like water, is that a bump or just the way her robes folded, hard to tell with the text over the top of it
Tattle always knows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen on Kadys stories, she doesn’t speak to any season 10 cast! Thought she was really close with Leah?

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Kadys stories, she doesn’t speak to any season 10 cast! Thought she was really close with Leah?
I think that friendship was just based on Leah being a clout chaser and Kady needing one female islander “bestie” for optics.

Reactions: 11
Saw that Zara didn't make the cut for love island all stars. Is that the crazy Zara who lashed out at everyone about everything in winter series? Can barely remember but that one was batshit crazy. They must have someone wilder or equally wild, if they said no to her 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saw that Zara didn't make the cut for love island all stars. Is that the crazy Zara who lashed out at everyone about everything in winter series? Can barely remember but that one was a batshit crazy. They must have someone wilder or equally wild, if they said no to her 😀
She was boring af

Reactions: 4
She was boring af
I might be mixing her up with someone else. But I think it is the same one who basically acted like her and ¿Tom? were married after being coupled up for 3 days. Might not even have been Tom, my memory is so bad these days 😀

Reactions: 5
I might be mixing her up with someone else. But I think it is the same one who basically acted like her and ¿Tom? were married after being coupled up for 3 days. Might not even have been Tom, my memory is so bad these days 😀
No no, that’s her, just saying I found her boring af 🥲 was a crap series tbf

Reactions: 6
Zara is nowhere near an all star level.
I hope Scott isn’t on it. Overkill at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so who SHOULD be on it? In an ideal world I’d have…
Jess Hayes
Hannah Elizabeth
Kady McDermott
Cara De La Hoy
Olivia Bowen (purely for the time she just randomly shagged Rykard)
Camilla Thurlow
Olivia Atwood
Megan Barton Hanson
Georgia Steele
Amber Gill
Anna Vikali
Molly Mae
Maura Higgins
Shaughna Phillips
Faye Winter
Chloe Burrows
Ekin-Su
Indiyah Polack

Jon Clark
Alex Bowen (to look at)
Scott Thomas
Nathan Massey
Jamie Jewitt
Chris Hughes
Ken Cetinay
Jack Fowler
Michael Griffiths
Tommy Fury
Chris Hughes
Toby Amoroloran
Ovie Soko
Dami Hope

• Heart
Ok so who SHOULD be on it? In an ideal world I’d have…
Jess Hayes
Hannah Elizabeth
Kady McDermott
Cara De La Hoy
Olivia Bowen (purely for the time she just randomly shagged Rykard)
Camilla Thurlow
Olivia Atwood
Megan Barton Hanson
Georgia Steele
Amber Gill
Anna Vikali
Molly Mae
Maura Higgins
Shaughna Phillips
Faye Winter
Chloe Burrows
Ekin-Su
Indiyah Polack

Scott xxx
Jon Clark
Alex Bowen (to look at)
Scott Thomas
Nathan Massey
Jamie Jewitt
Chris Hughes
Ken Cetinay
Jack Fowler
Michael Griffiths
Tommy Fury
Chris Hughes (to look at again)
Toby Amoroloran
Ovie Soko (the peoples prince)
Dami Hope
Just updating the list ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol when she snagged rykard iconic so random still lol about that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.