Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s people dying but Samie has no phone issues!!
View attachment 2656665
Oh come on. Is that really called "entitled cow"? If this happened to any of us, we would all be fuming. I'm pissed off when the bus is 10 minutes late in the morning, sure shouldn't worry about it because people are dying in Gaza and homeless people spend nights in tents. If I was left without my phone for 2 days, let alone 10, I would be complaining to everyone and anyone.. I'm not the biggest fan of Samie, but this is just outright ridiculous.

Reactions: 29
Oh come on. Is that really called "entitled cow"? If this happened to any of us, we would all be fuming. I'm pissed off when the bus is 10 minutes late in the morning, sure shouldn't worry about it because people are dying in Gaza and homeless people spend nights in tents. If I was left without my phone for 2 days, let alone 10, I would be complaining to everyone and anyone.. I'm not the biggest fan of Samie, but this is just outright ridiculous.
She’s acting spoilt imo. And to publicly name a customer service advisor trying to help is wrong too

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed. I ask for money off my bill when my broadbands goes down 🤣 I made a Twitter for the sole purpose of complaining.

Sweet Jesus , I’m a Karen 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have no idea who Samie is I either didn't watch that series or forgot her so I don't know what she'd l
Agreed. I ask for money off my bill when my broadbands goes down 🤣 I made a Twitter for the sole purpose of complaining.

Sweet Jesus , I’m a Karen 🫣🫣
I was going to say sometimes publicly announcing something is the only way you get a response. That's all my twitter has been used for too 😂 she shouldnt have named the person but I agree I would be fuming to be without a phone for so long and to say people are dying in the world is nothing to do with it. However I do admit I have no idea who Samie is I assume she's from a series I didn't watch so don't know what she's like

Ps excuse my double quoting etc tattle has been so glitchy lately

Reactions: 10
Rachel Finni from S7, do any of you think she looks pregnant in this or am I seeing things? The two Prosecco glasses, hers looks like water, is that a bump or just the way her robes folded, hard to tell with the text over the top of it
Any update on this btw?

She’s acting spoilt imo. And to publicly name a customer service advisor trying to help is wrong too
Exactly!! You can be annoyed with a service from a company alright but to publicly name and shame an employee to thousands of followers (who's working over Christmas and just doing their job) because you didn't get the resolution you wanted screams entitled.

She's a bollox.

Reactions: 13
Someone just laugh reacted a comment of mine from the Antigoni thread omg, what a throwback, best thread ever 🤣 Wonder what the Carribean Michelle Keegan is up to

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone just laugh reacted a comment of mine from the Antigoni thread omg, what a throwback, best thread ever 🤣 Wonder what the Carribean Michelle Keegan is up to
I think that’s because of me.
I shared the link in another thread and some people started reading it 🤣

I miss our Caribbean queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That thread was a wild ride. There was something about someone getting thrown (like literally thrown) out of CMK’s gym or something wasn’t there? Or all the alter egos were shagging the drug dealer and banded together to take him down?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.