Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna put my tin hat on but I don’t believe that Davide didn’t know she was gonna release the statement.

How many times has this happened now with z listers where one person allegedly “blindsided” the other by releasing something early or with different info. Just seems straight out of a playbook.

I can totally imagine them orchestrating a feud for publicity.

Reactions: 9
I just can't take Ekin Su and Davide seriously. I don't know why.
Maybe it's because they look like a couple in their 50s ?

Like some married couple with their parents money... always cheating on each other living on a yacht somewhere.
They wouldn't be out of place on one of them real housewives programmes

Reactions: 17
I’m never going to take Ekin and Davide seriously as he was literally cheating on her within weeks of them leaving the villa

The OG Tattler’s will remember 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahha it was ME

I ended up at an afters at his apartment and he was there getting with a random girl, whilst doing balloons inbetween. But I’m STILL going to get called a liar aren’t I because we weren’t allowed our phones!!

Reactions: 27
Hahahahha it was ME

I ended up at an afters at his apartment and he was there getting with a random girl, whilst doing balloons inbetween. But I’m STILL going to get called a liar aren’t I because we weren’t allowed our phones!!
I remember the story but I can’t remember why it turned into an argument tbh

Some people just didn’t believe me, which is fair because I think it was INSANE the way he acted so close to winning the show. But hopefully looking back now people will realise it’s an extremely tragic thing to lie about 😂 and it was actually more of a risk for me to say because there was less than 10-15 people there!

He’s a nob. Has been since basically day one, and Ekin MUST know about it and has tolerated it. Hope she didn’t continue to sleep with him without protection as from the state I saw him in, I doubt it was at the forefront of his mind.

Reactions: 23
Hahahahha it was ME

What did you do with your phone? I believe you btw, always did!

Reactions: 5
Some people just didn’t believe me, which is fair because I think it was INSANE the way he acted so close to winning the show. But hopefully looking back now people will realise it’s an extremely tragic thing to lie about 😂 and it was actually more of a risk for me to say because there was less than 10-15 people there!

He’s a nob. Has been since basically day one, and Ekin MUST know about it and has tolerated it. Hope she didn’t continue to sleep with him without protection as from the state I saw him in, I doubt it was at the forefront of his mind.
i believe you girlie!

Reactions: 5

Nah the weird Ekin Stans / spokespeople on Italian culture didn’t believe you - the rest of us did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did you do with your phone? I believe you btw, always did!
We were allowed them, but told if we took a picture we’d be kicked out. That’s why the only pic I have is his bleeping Love Island suitcase as it was next to the front door hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We were allowed them, but told if we took a picture we’d be kicked out. That’s why the only pic I have is his bleeping Love Island suitcase as it was next to the front door hahaha
Should have just took loads of photos then ran off , could have made some money with the sun or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.