Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around there! The production is great too just savage dumpings and twists! Ours lacks that I think! Trent gives me the ick he looks like his mum tried to keep her legs closed when giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So all stars will be “live”. For some reason I thought it was pre recorded like the games so wasn’t going to watch now I’m a bit more up for it

Reactions: 2
So all stars will be “live”. For some reason I thought it was pre recorded like the games so wasn’t going to watch now I’m a bit more up for it
Please can someone (more in the know than I) make a thread for it?! I know it's not on for a while yet (not even sure when) but I'm excited and wanna chat about it in the run up!

I saw the Britain got singing thing yesterday. Molly had a pretty voice, but nothing very special or memorable.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for derailing with Australia again, but Tyra is probably the sweetest and nicest person ever. I love her!

Sorry for derailing with Australia again, but Tyra is probably the sweetest and nicest person ever. I love her!
Me too! She's probably the prettiest girl I've seen on LI too. She's stunning.
I'm actually enjoying series 5. I always prefer the Australian ones now.

Reactions: 1
Me too! She's probably the prettiest girl I've seen on LI too. She's stunning.
I'm actually enjoying series 5. I always prefer the Australian ones now.
Same, so much drama! Zac is still vile though, just watched Movie night.

Same, so much drama! Zac is still vile though, just watched Movie night.
Oh I watched that episode today too! Love movie night. But yeah Zac is horrid!

Zac, Trent and Reid are a grim trio. Thank goodness there are a few decent guys in there like Nate and Kale.

• Heart
Oh I watched that episode today too! Love movie night. But yeah Zac is horrid!

Zac, Trent and Reid are a grim trio. Thank goodness there are a few decent guys in there like Nate and Kale.
Nate ❤
---
Are people ok with us talking LI Australia? There doesn’t seem many people to start a new thread.

Molly Smith posted a story at her dentist's. And that smile... I hope it's a filter. Actually unfollowed her after that one..

• Haha
I loved this Australian series! The case don’t seem preoccupied with protecting a future image / brand deals and just behave as such which brought more drama! Does anyone know where on TV we can watch the new LI in America that had Jack Fowler and all the brits in too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.