Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Dami and Indiyah get engaged It will piss off the winners and their crazy stans from that year. I’m all for it 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain LI Australia to me 😂
How is voting going on is Lucinda is posting on her snapchat stories that she's home?
Surely people can't vote for a show thats ended or am I being blonde?

Can someone explain LI Australia to me 😂
How is voting going on is Lucinda is posting on her snapchat stories that she's home?
Surely people can't vote for a show thats ended or am I being blonde?
The show is pre-recorded but the final is live

It’s not live, the film three winner scenes and air the couple who gets the most votes
Yeah I should have put "live" i just seen the preview for the final and thought this isn't live as it's already recorded 😅

How long ago was it filmed? Is it recent?
Think it was filming around the same time actual Love Island was on. How many months ago was that now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I tried the Australian Love Island S5 and thinking about giving up after 4 episodes. Most of the boys are vile.

Reactions: 3
Rachel Finni from S7, do any of you think she looks pregnant in this or am I seeing things? The two Prosecco glasses, hers looks like water, is that a bump or just the way her robes folded, hard to tell with the text over the top of it
Its defo water and it looks like a bump!

Reactions: 6
Zack from LI Australia must be the most vile contestant ever. And Lucinda is loving him, she’s obviously as thick as she seemed on the Millie
series.

Reactions: 5
Zack from LI Australia must be the most vile contestant ever. And Lucinda is loving him, she’s obviously as thick as she seemed on the Millie
series.
She seems really sneaky and sly on the Aus one. Zac and Trent are some of the most disgusting islanders ever allowed on LI.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.