Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most love islanders and influencers in general get their “designer gear” from AliExpress or DHgate places like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don’t like him. And his tweets from the last series makes me dislike him even more
Yeah, I still don't like Dami. To me he never seemed that interested in Indiyah but she was a means to an end. And he latched on and stayed latched when he saw her career, influencing and TV exposure take off post-show. I think he's an imbecile and she can do much better.

Reactions: 13
I need some of you to BFFR. 90% of her gifts were designer, there is no way it's product placement 🙄.

I find it weird that some of you can't believe that Dami can afford any of these things considering that this man had a proper job before entering the villa and was wearing designer before appearing on the show. His doing fairly well as an influencer and it's clear that both him and Indiyah love spending their money on clothes and gifts too each other.
i forget how much this thread is like twitter sometimes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Luca bought Gemma a Cartier bracelet and did the over the top GF proposal, no one questioned where the funds were coming from nor did anyone question the authenticity of the bracelet. Same goes for Davide and Andrews gift towards their partners. But all of a sudden we are concerned about Dami's pockets?!?

Anyways ☕☕☕....

Reactions: 26
When Luca bought Gemma a Cartier bracelet and did the over the top GF proposal, no one questioned where the funds were coming from nor did anyone question the authenticity of the bracelet. Same goes for Davide and Andrews gift towards their partners. But all of a sudden we are concerned about Dami's pockets?!?

Anyways ☕☕☕....
Cause Luca is a rich boy. Grew up from money, his parents bought her that Cartier bracelet not him.

Reactions: 11

Anyways ☕☕☕....
same thing when indiyah did something for damis birthday, idk i always find it cute seeing couples spoil each other, so it’s crazy to me how ppl turn it into a negative thing, now those are *real* haters 🤣

Reactions: 9
Whitney on TikTok shop is such a downgrade 😵💫
I mean technically not a downgrade as she didn’t have anything to downgrade from 😂
---

Anyways ☕☕☕....
As someone just pointed out Luca’s family are loaded. Loads of folk have slated Luca on this thread when he was relevant. I haven’t seen Davide or Andrew’s gifts either but again Davide and Andrew are loaded - Davide from his business and Andrew has family wealth. Again they get trashed on here all the time lol. Someone posted those gifts from Dami as it’s recent/relevant and there’s nothing wrong with questioning where the money came from for OTT gifts 😂😂 esp when he no longer has a proper job. It isn’t that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I still don't like Dami. To me he never seemed that interested in Indiyah but she was a means to an end. And he latched on and stayed latched when he saw her career, influencing and TV exposure take off post-show. I think he's an imbecile and she can do much better.
This is exactly it. They’ll stay calling them “goals” though like the easily led sheep they are. He’s vile and I don’t like her either considering she’s stuck with him. She must be off too.

Reactions: 7
I mean technically not a downgrade as she didn’t have anything to downgrade from 😂
---

As someone just pointed out Luca’s family are loaded. Loads of folk have slated Luca on this thread when he was relevant. I haven’t seen Davide or Andrew’s gifts either but again Davide and Andrew are loaded - Davide from his business and Andrew has family wealth. Again they get trashed on here all the time lol. Someone posted those gifts from Dami as it’s recent/relevant and there’s nothing wrong with questioning where the money came from for OTT gifts 😂😂 esp when he no longer has a proper job. It isn’t that deep
It is that deep when people have never ever quentioned the authenticity of designer gifts before and all of a sudden you are concerned? I'm sorry, did Dami tell you that he was poor or that he didn't come from a fairly well off family? Did he tell you that he wasn't making good money at his previous job? Where has there ever been any indication that his poor or that he couldn't afford a few designer items? This is the same Dami that bought himself a brand new Audi shortly after LI ended?

You can feel some type of way about him buying so many designer gifts, you can call it tacky or whatever. But it's extremely extremely interesting that you will only question if the gifts he gave her were even "real" but that thought never crossed your mind when you saw Tasha, Gemma and Ekin's expensive gifts from their partners.

And while we at it, folks slated Luca for an over the top GF proposal, not because they questioned if the gift was real. Same goes for Davide and the ring he got Ekin. It was always about it being over the top or the partners reactions. Never about where the money to buy those gift comes from or whether or not those gifts were fake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t care less whether the presents he gave her were real or fake tbh. I just think he’s a twit and she could do better

Reactions: 21
It is that deep when people have never ever quentioned the authenticity of designer gifts before and all of a sudden you are concerned? I'm sorry, did Dami tell you that he was poor or that he didn't come from a fairly well off family? Did he tell you that he wasn't making good money at his previous job? Where has there ever been any indication that his poor or that he couldn't afford a few designer items? This is the same Dami that bought himself a brand new Audi shortly after LI ended?

You can feel some type of way about him buying so many designer gifts, you can call it tacky or whatever. But it's extremely extremely interesting that you will only question if the gifts he gave her were even "real" but that thought never crossed your mind when you saw Tasha, Gemma and Ekin's expensive gifts from their partners.

And while we at it, folks slated Luca for an over the top GF proposal, not because they questioned if the gift was real. Same goes for Davide and the ring he got Ekin. It was always about it being over the top or the partners reactions. Never about where the money to buy those gift comes from or whether or not those gifts were fake
I literally said in my posts there that I didn’t see any of these other ex LIers gifts lmao calm down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

You need real problems in your life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.