Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferne McCann was also taking Sunday to see her dad and said the courts made her. Is that possible? I’m sure Ferne was secretly with him tbh

Reactions: 1
I don't think she is. I think she's fake af and always have. She would have known well what he was up to and had no problem with it. They'll be back together when he's out
I mean she’s a mug for staying with a convicted criminal and making out he’s a good dad etc 🤢

Reactions: 9
Ferne McCann was also taking Sunday to see her dad and said the courts made her. Is that possible? I’m sure Ferne was secretly with him tbh
Yes, the father has the right to see his child, and can do it through the Family Courts if the mother won't do it

Reactions: 8
Has tash and Andrew split? Something seems off with them. No posts together for ages! I thought there was more of them together on each other’s instagram grids but nothing for few month?

Reactions: 2
Yes, the father has the right to see his child, and can do it through the Family Courts if the mother won't do it
Ugh so messed up if you want to see your kids don’t commit serious offences

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has tash and Andrew split? Something seems off with them. No posts together for ages! I thought there was more of them together on each other’s instagram grids but nothing for few month?
She had a tiktok up at the weekend cooking a roast for her and Andrew

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh so messed up if you want to see your kids don’t commit serious offences
One of the girls that was raped in Rotherham and got pregnant revealed the dad in prison had been given the chance to apply for parental rights and visits.
The law is messed up!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That law is messed up... especially as he committed a serious offence and is there for a while.. not sure if ferne still takes Sunday? I understand for a short stint inside and if the child is young enough to not understand I don't see the harm. Can see the benefits of keeping families together. However, one of them threw acid and the other was dealing class A drugs, that's no mistake.

Reactions: 6
Must be the only one who likes Dami .

anyone else reckon a proposal is coming?

Reactions: 6
I think they’re just at that stage in the relationship where they’re comfortable and don’t need to brag anymore loool

Reactions: 3
They have to get that AD money so new insta post from them today.

They now have a joint tik tok account. Maybe they will keep the posts for that
IMG_0140.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.