Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Will, Tom, Casey and Ron were all going out for dinner. Will cancelled and didn’t go. While they were out, Ron removed Will from the group chat with no explanation. Will didn’t bother with Tom and Casey after that because it was clear they were all talking shit about him that night.
Ahhh thanks, how childish and catty. Especially from a group of “men”

Reactions: 14

gimm3more

VIP Member
The cozzie living crisis is biting hard and I was forced to use Shein for some clothes for a work event out of sheer necessity. Oh my god. They feel like they’re made out of paper. It’s mental. Never worn clothes that have made me so uncomfortable in my life!! 😭

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
I think Whitney will get it, especially because everyone loved her for her personality. I can see itv thinking she will shine on DOI because of it.
Not everyone loved her.
I liked her but do feel DOI is more Mollys thing, all those exaggerated facial expressions, dance routines and she’ll see it as another stepping stone to a presenting role of some
Plus I’m sure her big boss at ITV Mum is pulling in favours

(I know she’s not a big boss really)

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video of Chloe burrows shouting “fuck you and your wrist band” to security at the NTAs cos they wouldn’t let her back in? She cannot handle her drink
She's mortifying. She is a 27 year old woman and being drunk and lary seems to be her usp.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Of course not, It's not the liking or disliking her that provokes reaction, it's the small minority who jump on every vaguely negative post about her lol. She doesn't overly bother me, but omg her tik toks are cringe lol
The TikTok’s are MORTIFYING. In a way I nearly respect it. It takes a certain kind of confidence to post that level of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jusa

VIP Member
Just seen in our local paper that Sammy is coming to the opening of a new club in our town as a replacement for Kimberley Wyatt, who is now unable to attend 😃

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
what the fuck are these outfits. Molly looks awful why would you choose turd brown for an event 😭
Clearly can’t be a proper or decent film if these nobodies were all there especially the Casa rejects 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Raspberry77

What is a successful woman in her late 30s and out of a eight year relationship, wasting her time with some man child serial shagger in his mid 20s.
Gives me the massive ick - Been watching him on Celebs go Dating and he really is thoroughly unlikeable. I can’t unsee the way his top lip disappears when he talks!

• Haha
  • Sick