Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
If they put Scott in it would be like a running joke though 🤣 wonder will Curtis show up!? He was iconic.... for all the wrong reasons 🤣🤣

All the real iconic ones are too successful to be in it though...
Do you know I wouldn’t mind Curtis 😂 he’s a gobshite but he contributed to a lot of the messiness of season five so I think he earned a spot. I’d rather him than any of the others mentioned so far. At least he’s memorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zeezaag

When they split due to “busy schedules” it’s so obvious they were only in it for the deals. If you really liked someone and wanted to make it work you’d make time.
Especially since they all seem to just go to the same events all the time and mostly down in London or in Manchester.
---
Ekin is a complete fruit loop and she definitely is very self entitled - talking about herself in the third person. And remember that story she put up when god forbid she needed to get the Tube one day and people were recognising her and “it’s like so hard for her to go out and about amongst the commoners”.
I unfollowed her a long LONG time ago.
---
Ekin is questioning covid vaccines but happily pumps filler and Botox into her face and silicone into her boobs. Maybe her bloody aches are from the silicone!
Lmao she needs better management cos she’s unhinged with the way she posts things
---
Wtf!? I just despair sometimes, I know they clapped back really well but that's still gotta be upsetting for them.
Honestly cannot stand people like this. Sanam and Kai are harmless nice people, sharing a video about a curry they’ve cooked or ordered in. And these racist bigots have to go and make comments like curry muncher etc. it’s actually disgusting how horrible some people are

• Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
Good. Maybe the thread can finally get a new topic of discussion🤦🏾‍♀️
A new topic about an ex love islander on the topic of ex love islanders? You’re so weird 🤣 also you telling people to block/unfollow Molly so they don’t have to see her posts is kind of funny considering you won’t take your own advice 😬

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I think she worded it that cheekbones are natural , as she's had her JAW done not her cheekbones... so she isn't denying the surgery she's answered the question that only asked if her cheeks were natural. Sneaky of her 🤒
---
These are some before and afters which quite dramatically show how different her face looks, and why I assume it's jaw surgery

Attachments

• Wow

coriander

VIP Member
Molly marsh gives me such an ick vibes, she honestly acts so young and immature - her best friend is her 14 year old sister and she acts the same age as her, I don’t see her and zach staying together if she continues like that, the tiktoks, instagrams etc I’d think she was 15.
Yeah she's extremely child like and it's really icky for a 21 year old. And she's such a pick me with the 'I'm so different I don't drink or party'.....TONS of people her age don't drink. Although I don't think Zach will get the ick from Molly, maybe eventually he'll find the tag along sister annoying but I now believe that he and Molly are well suited, they're both icky as hell lol

• Haha

lalalala88

VIP Member
That photo of Tom and Casey with Wayne Lineker…it just makes so much sense the three of them together. You just know Wayne sees himself in those two, younger versions of him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
I didn't watch the NTAs but there was a wonderful moment on Masterchef when Luca was ordered to go away and re-plait his meat.

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Eek, I also don’t mind Molly. I hope I don’t get chased off here …. 🫣
Of course not, It's not the liking or disliking her that provokes reaction, it's the small minority who jump on every vaguely negative post about her lol. She doesn't overly bother me, but omg her tik toks are cringe lol

• Heart