Ex-Love Islanders #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst scrolling on insta I came across an ad with Liberty Poole? ( I don’t follow her but she is a love island drop out I believe)

This girl needs speech therapy .. what is wrong with her speech?
She sounds like she is gargling from the back of her throat, she is so difficult to understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Andrew lepage buying himself followers again! He hasn’t moved from the 835k - 837k since he left the villa. Stagnant at that number -!: bought a few 1000 followers yesterday. Like ekin, he’s adamant about having a particular number of followers. Explains why those two have such a high fake follower count when you checkk Modash.

Reactions: 4
Why does Paige Thorne look so strange in those last pics on her Insta? Has she had smth done, or is it just the angle?

Reactions: 1
What’s up with Davides cryptic tweet .(I’m days late so might have been mentioned already) . Trouble in paradise ?

Ummm Gemma’s latest tiktok?! … Girl is actually out and having a bit of fun!! Who is this girl?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve not been in these threads for ages so sorry if it’s been covered, but Andrew and Tasha getting a dog seems like a desperate move ploy for content/followers. They were unboxing gifted stuff on my FYP (I’ve long unfollowed her).

I guess they get some points for a rescue over a designer puppy…

Reactions: 5
Ummm Gemma’s latest tiktok?! … Girl is actually out and having a bit of fun!! Who is this girl?!
I don't mind Gemma too much, but in that video I didn't see her having fun as such. Just a compilation of others "going wild" and some pics of the gig..

I don't mind Gemma too much, but in that video I didn't see her having fun as such. Just a compilation of others "going wild" and some pics of the gig..
Oh yea there’s not a chance she was dancing on that bus. She probably looked on. But still, was actually refreshing to see her out and mingling with people her age, without her mum and sister!

Reactions: 7
Paige confirmed her split from Finn on After sun last night. I felt sorry for her she seemed a bit emotional about it.

Shaughna appeared with her and should sack her stylist.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.