Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is such a strange pairing.
Her former co-stars took to the comments to congratulate the couple on their exciting news.

Gemma Owen said: 'Congratulations'.

LMAO that's usually what people say isn't it? Hardly worth reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I still find the gap strange. My little sis is 25 and if she was dating a 40 year old, I would be concerned.
Yeah.... it's on the not okay side as I said... but if they are happy and they are having a child together I don't want to rain on their parade either... but if I was in her life I'd have been advising her to reevaluate their relationship before now. It all seems very quick and intense!!

Reactions: 2
Little bit of topic but find Neil has been intense in the last couple of relationships he's had since Katya he's moved his gf's in pretty quickly and him and Chyna again moved in with each other pretty quick he just screams bit desperate

Reactions: 9
And there was cynical moi thinking he paid for her time when they first got together as they’re a strange pairing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Little bit of topic but find Neil has been intense in the last couple of relationships he's had since Katya he's moved his gf's in pretty quickly and him and Chyna again moved in with each other pretty quick he just screams bit desperate
Love bombing springs to mind....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s definitely been trying to quickly find a replacement for his cheating wife. I don’t think he will ever fully get over that especially with it being in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love bombing springs to mind....
That too
---
He’s definitely been trying to quickly find a replacement for his cheating wife. I don’t think he will ever fully get over that especially with it being in the public eye.
Definitely it can't be nice when it's brought up as well ie when Seann went into the jungle and it was brought back up again I get that's what they should expect mind when they're in public eye

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell Casey, Claudia, Sammie & Tom we’re not interested in them when they’re apart OR together
Stop trying to make a fab foursome happen and go back to your dayjobs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Neil pulling a Gary Lucy! In fairness I always thought he would be more into a Gary than a Chyna.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always liked katya from strictly. I think it was a just a drunken lapse with seann.

Reactions: 9
Not to sound like a hater, just saw Tatti lashes were having a sale and came across this photo of Mary Bedford. Always thought she was absolutely gorgeous (bit dense and personality-less but still super pretty) but this photo made her look quite strange to me? Her nose looks like, way too small for her face IMO
2F5FBDC5-1C6C-4991-A4BB-789BC6D6C0C3.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Why was Samie at the Olivier Awards? I thought they would be above love islanders.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.