• Chloe and Toby

Votes: 60 13.8%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Lana and Ron

Votes: 12 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couples status:

Season 2
Cara and Nathan (Married with 2 kids)
Olivia and Alex (Married with 1 child)

Season 3
Jamie and Camilla (Married with 2 kids)
Dom and Jess (Married with 2 kids)

Season 5
Tommy and Molly-Mae (1 child)

Season 6
Paige and Finn
Callum and Molly
Eva and Nas

Season 8
Ekin-Su and Davide
Dami and Indiyah
Tasha and Andrew

Season 9
Kai and Sanam
Lana and Ron
Samie and Tom
Shaq and Tanya
Jessie and Will

Cross-season
Lucie (S5) and Luke (S6) (Engaged)
Hugo (S7) and Layla (AUS4)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw Hugo in some of the LIAU instagram pics but didn't think he was dating any of them. From Callum to Hugo, that's a huge change in personality types for Layla!

Stop the lights, is Dami advertising sex toys 🙈🤣
---
Nah Danicas latest post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, the over sexualisation of EVERYTHING. Oh lord. She’s only 21 too. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw that Chyna from 2022 series is engaged and pregnant to a strictly dancer. I can’t really remember her, was she from Casa??

Reactions: 4
Just saw that Chyna from 2022 series is engaged and pregnant to a strictly dancer. I can’t really remember her, was she from Casa??
yes she was from season 8 casa, I believe Jay brought her back to the main villa

Reactions: 3
Tanya's complete refusal to take any accountability of her actions in Casa Amor is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just seen Damis love honey ad. Bloody hilarious, love how he’s bantering people back in the comments too. The man is a madman.
---
She’s the one who looks like the bloke off grand theft auto

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen Damis love honey ad. Bloody hilarious, love how he’s bantering people back in the comments too. The man is a madman.
---

Dami has no issues with clapping back and can def take on trolls. I kinda love that.

Reactions: 15
Soo Millie has confirmed on her YouTube that’s she’s dating someone, wouldn’t say who it was because she said people messaging her when Liam was out saying he was with girls ruined their relationship

who could it be?
someone said that George but I noticed he comment “girlfriend” on one of her posts and that’s too obvious

Soo Millie has confirmed on her YouTube that’s she’s dating someone, wouldn’t say who it was because she said people messaging her when Liam was out saying he was with girls ruined their relationship

who could it be?
someone said that George but I noticed he comment “girlfriend” on one of her posts and that’s too obvious
He’s also not long turned 20 and she’s 26, in no world would she date him lol

Are ekin and davide still together saw her crypted tweet and she unfollowed alot of his friends 👀

Reactions: 2
---

Omg 😂 ur right!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.