Ex-Love Islanders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NHS is massively underfunded and stretched A+E in some places looks like a war zone. She needs to calm it down 🙄 complain complain complain on social media it won't make a difference PALS might make a fuss it all depends on the manager really and people's recollections of events.

Reactions: 15
They shouldn’t be treating her differently just because she’s been in love island they’re still human beings

They shouldn’t be treating her differently just because she’s been in love island they’re still human beings
Don't worry, I doubt anything Rachel said was true. Why would anyone give a duck who she was, honestly.

And honestly, no one else in A&E gives a duck about your problem, their in A&E dealing with their own tit. Paranoid much.

D6A9666C-D4DB-41F6-9210-22123D78BAEB.png

DCD367D5-C8C6-42A3-9045-B6F1359CF9DD.png

Reactions: 2
it deleted, this was it
It will be interesting to see if this impact the amount of followers they gain. Although it’s a good thing for the family/friends with the amount of trolls under every post

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting the only thing good about family/friends managing them is most negative comments can be deleted so contestants don't have to be faced with them when they exit

Reactions: 4
It will be interesting the only thing good about family/friends managing them is most negative comments can be deleted so contestants don't have to be faced with them when they exit
Well maybe they will just disable all commenting and private messages on all their profiles while in there? Maybe that's the best thing rather than having anyone deal with that shite!!

Reactions: 21
It’s in the Daily Mail with the new guidelines, yes presume all comments on all platforms / tagging in on Twitter will now be turned off to prevent the nasty direct messages/ comments. It will reduce the OTT hate by idiots. It will also reduce the amount of followers they gain, more level playing field as some accounts like Luca’s last season was run by his Sister Manager like a full on pre planned media campaign gaining loads but others not so much run by their novice friends. It should be just about the show not boasting their social media profiles as much as possible.

Reactions: 20
Just had a look at Luca's Instagram following on Social Blade there, been a steady loss of followers the last 2 weeks. Same for Davide.
Screenshot_20221230_122744_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 14
Totally agree with their loved ones not having to deal with social media trolls during their time on the island.

Really interesting guidelines issued this morning around islanders education before entering the villa. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

Reactions: 17
3F113BA5-82F9-4C30-ACD2-9AC8F55AB723.jpeg

I’m assuming this is just the young kids reading too much into likes etc and wishful thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Tasha removed her post from last night and I may be reaching but I really think it’s because the likes were so low…but like cmon what do you expect on New Year’s Eve, most people are not checking Instagram as much to see her post and like it. I saw the post late last night and noticed there weren’t as many likes as Tasha would like and thought to myself that I bet by the morning Tasha will have the ‘like’ count off as she does that when likes are low…but no, she has just taken down the post instead 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

I just find her so insufferable. Her whole existence at the moment seems to revolve around her online persona and her upload schedule and online interaction. Idk, just my opinion!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.