Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It massively depends tbh, I know someone personally with a couple million followers (don't want to say who) and for a siksilk ad he got sent a free t-shirt and was given £1000 or £1500 (can't remember exactly) to post a picture of himself wearing it. Andrew doesn't even have a million followers I can't see him getting paid 10 grand from one post lol.
You genuinely do not need millions of followers on IG to be making money. Kaz (s7) has less than 100k followers before she entered the villa and she was making bank as a fashion influencer. I know people with less than half a million followers who are managing to make a good living just off social media alone. I'm talking about being able to afford their lifestyles, pay rent and travel extensively.

All you need is a decent following and good analytics. Good management is a plus.

Reactions: 15
Is there a threadfor maura higgins?
Yeah but it’s pretty dead

Reactions: 2
You genuinely do not need millions of followers on IG to be making money. Kaz (s7) has less than 100k followers before she entered the villa and she was making bank as a fashion influencer. I know people with less than half a million followers who are managing to make a good living just off social media alone. I'm talking about being able to afford their lifestyles, pay rent and travel extensively.

All you need is a decent following and good analytics. Good management is a plus.
That makes sense as I see people like Mary Bedford and they are doing just fine living off what they make as an influencer!

Reactions: 6

I highly doubt Andrew has good analytics! But maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 2
10k for one Instagram post for under a million followers? Doesn’t seem legit to me.

Reactions: 8
I think they might have some partnership with the Snap team. They were at their offices and at an event.

But alot of islanders seem to be using it as well. I'm not sure if any of the other top 4 contestants are using but I've come across Jacques, Ikenna, Antigoni and Deji's snaps as well.

I think because less people use it, they feel like they can be more authentic on there? Chloe Burrows (s7) seems to be very much unfiltered on there 😂
With Snapchat they probably can spam/post the most random stuff without having to worry about people unfollowing 😂😂

10k for one Instagram post for under a million followers? Doesn’t seem legit to me.
I agree. I seen it mentioned a few times that Molly Mae can charge around 16k per post and she’s got over 6 million followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is she posing like she’s 8 months pregnant 🤣
I’ve always wondered does Antigoni go up to people like Aitch, Tion Wayne, Storm, etc and ask them for pictures like a fan? I find it so odd, she comes off as such a clout chaser how does she not realise how cringe it is

Reactions: 11
Hahaha he actually does. He seems like a nice guy but his whole personality is Tasha
Spot on. Andrew's clearly a nice guy and you can tell he comes from a lovely middle class background and has been well-brought-up. However, he doesn't have the looks (I'm not suggesting he's ugly) or the personality to make it big after Love Island. He simply doesn't have charisma/star quality. That's why, as someone stated above, he said in an interview that he intends to leave the influencer world/public spotlight when the hype from his season ends and concentrate on becoming a property developer. Good for him.

Reactions: 18
Dami is probably the most unbearable man from this season post season as like Antigoni he appears everywhere and was absolutely vile in the villa.
The way he comments on Luca’s post oh just shut up already, he is clearly one of these people that likes to be the loudest and most in your face and constantly attention seeking.

Secondly, he will act all pro LGBT but will happily take blood money from a disgusting regime like Saudi to advertise their trash country. View attachment 1762145View attachment 1762146

I have no idea what Millfield public school is but seems irrelevant regardless as would assume his parents wouldn’t want to fund a 28 year old babies lifestyle and would expect him to work

Yeah I know someone with 715k and she's earned 14K for a few stories, grid post + youtube video. Imagine doing just 1 a week..🤯 Brands look at engagement ratings/relevancy over the number of followers.
I genuinely would not want to be an influencers though, no amount of money is worth compromising my privacy and mental health

Edit** forgot to say, social media is an industry where women actually make much more than men for doing the same job (usually it's the opposite so I think it's kinda funny😂) so Andrew probably isn't as much as a female with the same analytics. I imagine Tasha is raking it in however.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see Tasha’s lastest insta stories. Probably just me thinking this but she was shady with the #AD and didn’t label it clear enough. I can’t stand when they do this.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Tasha’s lastest insta stories. Probably just me thinking this but she was shady with the #AD and didn’t label it clear enough. I can’t stand when they do this.
Tasha does so many ads, does my head in. Like she has no interest in that company whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.