Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mums84

VIP Member
Luca is quite dark, he could have a successful career in the new series of You.
He will move on before Gemma but continue to be obsessed with her for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Don't be fooled by Luca's cheeky chappy/geezer/Jack-the-lad persona. He's got a Master's degree. He's really on the ball and a very clever guy.
Not disagreeing necessarily regarding Luca but I’ve known some very well educated morons lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes, Zara's been a surprise but she's been in a very turbulent relationship with Sam Thompson for years which has been highly-publicized in the press and had a huge storyline based on this relationship when they were on Made in Chelsea thus she kept herself in the limelight after appearing on Love Island. Without those factors, I doubt she'd be successful as she is now. However, I'm pleased for her as she seems like a lovely girl! 🙌🏻😃

Regarding, the other contestants, I think they're going to be a few big, big surprises in terms of post-Love Island success. I predict a few people - those who didn't stay in the villa for long or didn't have a good edit on the show or those who don't do much now but as time goes on, will start to slowly carve out a career in showbiz - will do very well in the future! Keep your eyes peeled! 👀😁
Lovely girls don’t cheat on their boyfriends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Yolo1990

I just hope in S9 we don't get boring neppo kids like gemma, it takes the fun out of series and producers are forced to give them good edit while giving others a bad edit

Liam definitely kept her grounded. He's a lovely, down-to-earth Welsh boy who likes the simple life, isn't flashy and arrogant and isn't fame-hungry. Since she and Liam went their separate ways, she's become an attention seeker and clout-chaser. 😫😷 However, as you said, It's not just Millie who thinks they're a big celebrity. So many of those Love Islanders actually think they're A-listers! 🙄😬
Whys he going on Celebs Go Dating then 😂 plus talking about how he sees a future with Millie still to make sure he gets headlines.. reality is he's boring and unmarketable, hence his low engagement. It's not Millie's fault she does better at getting ads, hence him trying to break into television.

He's hardly slunk back to the valleys since they broke up.

• Haha
  • Heart

DubaiM

Luca’s awful at 23 yr old direct messaging underage girl stans essentially grooming them to hate his 19 yr old ex gf of a few months, is extremely weird creepy, toxic bullying not clever behaviour. Major 🚩🚩. His face tune pics & glow in the dark teeth he resembles Jack Fincham on IG, copied his cheeky happy, working class lad persona & famous daughter LI GF. Luca likely to have similar career to Jack retain his large IG following but only TV appearances will be on minor celebrity themed tv shows not a successful long term TV presenting career. He’ll definitely date another minor celeb or influencer to stay in the papers, fame hungry & insincere. Don’t see any of the guys off this LI season having huge long term success in TV surprise, just become basic influencers clinging on to LI fame connection. He’ll be extra for any publicity during the new LI season but his stans will move onto next Fiat 500 LI couple / fav. guy happens every year.

Luca lacks work ethic & spoilt, his much publicised podcast YouTube was due to be launched in September but still no content mid Dec. has missed his opportunity no one is going care in Jan with the new islanders. PR saying he signed to a football club but never played. Bullshitter Liar. Many other islanders talked wanting a TV career including winners Finlay & Liam but got no work or many brand deals. Entitled Luca’s & his fans presumption that he’ll walk into a career as football TV presenter, without any experience, training, prior effort or real knowledge of football is arrogant & deluded in a very crowded competitive media field with lots of ex footballers & trained journalists all vying for the same Jobs.

On a podcast Luca was asked a basic football question, he thought Alex Ferguson only ever won 3 trophies in total ( actually won 38 & most successful manager of all time ) shows he doesn’t know much about football at all not even a basic fan but wants to be hired as a TV expert. He needs to stick to fishing with his Masters in it & working with his rich Daddy. Always liken to wanting to copy Josh Denzel’s career but Josh has been working hard in media for years since his teens doing post match football reports on Facebook & Snapchat with a real passion ( yrs before LI) with expert knowledge & likeable talented presenter to get to the success level he is at now. Luca & his teen girl fans thinking he can steal Josh’s jobs because he was with Michael Owen’s daughter briefly is dumb. Owen’s were likely sick of him clinging to them, marketing his football connection & reason he got dumped before the World Cup started so he couldn’t capitalise off them anymore during it. To unfollow your ex on Instagram but not her famous Dad says everything about him. His only heartbreak is no longer seeing Michael not Gemma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I googled. Google took me to Reddit. They’d worked out it should have said facade.
Actually screaming. She really typed out ‘media portraid pharsard’ thinking that looked right haha. Google is free hun. I honestly can’t stand her or Teddy tbh.

She just seems like an arrogant mean girl who pretends she’s a misunderstood sweetheart who ‘keeps it real’. And Teddy just seems like a slime ball. I’ll never forget how rude he was to Kaz during their season and calling her aggro for no reason. Meanwhile his beloved was terrorising the whole villa screaming abuse like a fishwife every 5 minutes and that was somehow fine?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lalalala88

VIP Member
So was Teddy..disappointed in him
Look I don’t really think too much about it. At the end of the day, I’m not educated or informed enough in this and there are problems with every country in the world! Saudi is trying to become more progressive and womens rights have improved dramatically in the last 5 years esp since the country opened for tourism in 2019. Tbh, Dubai / Abu Dhabi etc are the same but people are not really batting an eyelid and Gemma, Luca, Andrew, Tasha, Ekin etc were all in Dubai recently. You could equally argue people should not be visiting China, India etc…or even the USA with their gun laws and abortion rights etc.

Sooo maybe it’s best that we don’t discuss it at all here as it will become very political with people having divergent views on it all and most of us won’t be truely informed on the subject matter.

Idk, that’s what I think!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
I don’t get the hate people have for Dami about casa etc. I’m pretty sure all the lads were whores there apart from reverend mother Luca.
Dami brought a lot to the show (like it or not) .
my daughter’s school friends met himself and Indiyah in a shopping centre in Dublin when they were over. They were all over Snapchat. Both seemed lovely.
'Reverrend Mother Luca' made me HOWL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sephylily

VIP Member
I don’t see why everyone thinks he’ll go down the josh denzel route. Josh was already doing work in that field before he went on the show, it just elevated his public image and allowed him to get higher profile jobs. Josh also has a relatively easy going personality, I cannot imagine trusting Luca to not go moody in the middle of something because he’s decided somebody’s slighted him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

pommynoir

VIP Member
Same as!!! Sure I have been on threads here on Tattle (well one in particular comes to mind about a catfish who I think graced us with her presence 😂😂) where one person was pretending to be at least 3 different accounts to try and sway the discussion!! People don't realise that the language they use, how they spell etc. can be as distinguishable as a voice or handwriting
The two johnnies 😂 never forget.

The worst was on the Antigoni thread though, when the mod then confirmed they were all the same person. One of them even done a flouncing act and the other “convinced” her to come back. she also referred to herself as the “Caribbean Michelle keegan” via another one of her catfish accounts 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34