Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dami is probably the most unbearable man from this season post season as like Antigoni he appears everywhere and was absolutely vile in the villa.
The way he comments on Luca’s post oh just shut up already, he is clearly one of these people that likes to be the loudest and most in your face and constantly attention seeking.

Secondly, he will act all pro LGBT but will happily take blood money from a disgusting regime like Saudi to advertise their trash country. View attachment 1762145View attachment 1762146

I have no idea what Millfield public school is but seems irrelevant regardless as would assume his parents wouldn’t want to fund a 28 year old babies lifestyle and would expect him to work
A quick Google would fix that. I didn’t suggest that his parents fund his current lifestyle, he can just probably afford to take the time off without worrying about his next job

Reactions: 10
A quick Google would fix that. I didn’t suggest that his parents fund his current lifestyle, he can just probably afford to take the time off without worrying about his next job
I couldn’t care less about schools I’m not a stuck up snob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Millfield is a famous very posh boarding school in Somerset - £44 K a year. It’s where the rich send their stupid / sporty kids as it lets anyone in with money. Romeo Beckham, Sam Bird (S4) & Lily Allen went there. Andrew grew up in tax haven Guernsey, his family are very wealthy - a trust fund kid doesn’t need to work. Enables him to spent his twenties partying, was living in Dubai prior to LI dabbling in property sales as work experience at 27.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I also wonder who the surprises will be. Like , take Zara from season 4. No one thought she’d ever make it after being in the villa..what a couple days/one week.
Yes, Zara's been a surprise but she's been in a very turbulent relationship with Sam Thompson for years which has been highly-publicized in the press and had a huge storyline based on this relationship when they were on Made in Chelsea thus she kept herself in the limelight after appearing on Love Island. Without those factors, I doubt she'd be successful as she is now. However, I'm pleased for her as she seems like a lovely girl! 🙌🏻😃

Regarding, the other contestants, I think they're going to be a few big, big surprises in terms of post-Love Island success. I predict a few people - those who didn't stay in the villa for long or didn't have a good edit on the show or those who don't do much now but as time goes on, will start to slowly carve out a career in showbiz - will do very well in the future! Keep your eyes peeled! 👀😁

Reactions: 1
I’m sick of seeing Antigoni everywhere 😭 I open up any of my socials and she just seems to be there even when I don’t follow her.
She’s SUCH a beg. Always in photos with celebrities on her insta as if she’s mates with them but she probably just asked for a pic. Very cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s SUCH a beg. Always in photos with celebrities on her insta as if she’s mates with them but she probably just asked for a pic. Very cringe
In fairness to her, she was only in a week and is seriously maximising that 1 week exposure to the highest degree!

If you don’t follow the account Rosereviewstv on TikTok, check it out today she actually only just put up a tik tok on Antigoni and it is very funny.

Millfield is a famous very posh boarding school in Somerset - £44 K a year. It’s where the rich send their stupid / sporty kids as it lets anyone in with money. Romeo Beckham, Sam Bird (S4) & Lily Allen went there. Andrew grew up in tax haven Guernsey, his family are very wealthy - a trust fund kid doesn’t need to work. Enables him to spent his twenties partying, was living in Dubai prior to LI dabbling in property sales as work experience at 27.
Damn that’s a lot for fees! Didn’t realise his family were so wealthy!

Last edited:
Regarding, the other contestants, I think they're going to be a few big, big surprises in terms of post-Love Island success. I predict a few people - those who didn't stay in the villa for long or didn't have a good edit on the show or those who don't do much now but as time goes on, will start to slowly carve out a career in showbiz - will do very well in the future! Keep your eyes peeled! 👀😁
Oooh, who are you thinking of? Coco?

Tasha is GREAT on social media (amazing pics, fun TikToks, knows exactly what to do to increase engagement etc.) but as some of you already said, she's a bit bland. Still, I can see her becoming the most successful out of all the S8 girls, at least on social media.
Also, I have a feeling she'll date someone famous if/when Andrew and her break up.

I can't see Davide staying in the showbiz. I think he'll try and earn as much money as he possibly can in the next few months, maybe do a TV show here and there, and then become a full time business man/investor.

Reactions: 11
Yes, Zara's been a surprise but she's been in a very turbulent relationship with Sam Thompson for years which has been highly-publicized in the press and had a huge storyline based on this relationship when they were on Made in Chelsea thus she kept herself in the limelight after appearing on Love Island. Without those factors, I doubt she'd be successful as she is now. However, I'm pleased for her as she seems like a lovely girl! 🙌🏻😃

Lovely girls don’t cheat on their boyfriends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sounds like a waste of money given those three noted are completely dumb and irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovely girls don’t cheat on their boyfriends
Haha! 😬🙈😂

Oooh, who are you thinking of? Coco?

Tasha is GREAT on social media (amazing pics, fun TikToks, knows exactly what to do to increase engagement etc.) but as some of you already said, she's a bit bland. Still, I can see her becoming the most successful out of all the S8 girls, at least on social media.
Also, I have a feeling she'll date someone famous if/when Andrew and her break up.

I can't see Davide staying in the showbiz. I think he'll try and earn as much money as he possibly can in the next few months, maybe do a TV show here and there, and then become a full time business man/investor.
Maybe I was too harsh on Tasha. I admire her and think it's brave of her for going on the show and raising awareness of people who have issues with their hearing as she does but I just think there's a limit with her in terms of having longevity in the public eye.

I agree with you about Davide. Unlike, most Love Islanders, he doesn't seem to be fame-hungry and eager to stay in the public spotlight. I think he's going to stretch out his Love Island fame as much as possible in order to make as much money as he can and then he'll settle down, go back to normal life to pursue business ventures as you suggested and be happily married (maybe to Ekin-Su but she'll stay in the public spotlight) with kids etc, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Love island Australia is starting on Monday. Think they are four weeks in . only on Monday to Thursday in Australia so like 16 Eps. I am really enjoying it I am using a vpn and watching it on Australia channel 9 app . You can probably find it on daily motion and you tube if you want to binge but start watching Monday otherwise. You won't be disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought Coco was so annoying in this years LI but I’ve found her on TikTok and completely changed my opinion of her some of her stories are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I also read he doesn't particularly want to be an infliencee and his goals are property development. I got the feeling he is planning to take what he can get handed on a plate with brand deals and when that naturally dries up investing well with what's he's made. Might be wrong that was just the impression I got from an interview I read somewhere god knows where

I thought Coco was so annoying in this years LI but I’ve found her on TikTok and completely changed my opinion of her some of her stories are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love her on tiktok, she's got a wicked sense of humour and imo she is striking to look at. I really hope the trolls don't get to her behind closed doors

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think Coco may be one of the few contestants to actually stay somewhat relevant because she doesn’t seem desperate to become the next Molly Mae, her tiktoks are actually jokes and she seems very down to earth. In my opinion the only girls from this season who have the potential to make it big are Gemma and Ekin

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the coco love She’s a fame bleep like all the rest of them.
Davide will end up marrying an Italian girl (maybe his ex ?) no chance it’ll be Ekin.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.