Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also read he doesn't particularly want to be an infliencee and his goals are property development. I got the feeling he is planning to take what he can get handed on a plate with brand deals and when that naturally dries up investing well with what's he's made. Might be wrong that was just the impression I got from an interview I read somewhere god knows where

I love her on tiktok, she's got a wicked sense of humour and imo she is striking to look at. I really hope the trolls don't get to her behind closed doors
I also read Andrew said he doesn’t want to be an influencer. Which I think is RUBBISH!! he says that but he is non-stop posting ads, attending the opening of an envelope, uploading posts to Instagram and has started a YouTube channel which has nothing to do with property development.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get the coco love She’s a fame bleep like all the rest of them.
Davide will end up marrying an Italian girl (maybe his ex ?) no chance it’ll be Ekin.
At first I didn’t like Coco but after the season ended she came up on my for you page a few times and I found them funny along with some clips of her episode on the GKbarry podcast. By no means my favourite but compared to most of the other contestants this season, Coco is miles more likeable.

Reactions: 9
At first I didn’t like Coco but after the season ended she came up on my for you page a few times and I found them funny along with some clips of her episode on the GKbarry podcast. By no means my favourite but compared to most of the other contestants this season, Coco is miles more likeable.
Think she has a bit of self awareness which is what makes her that bit more likeable!

Reactions: 11
Think she has a bit of self awareness which is what makes her that bit more likeable!
Exactly this! I didn't pay much attention to her in the villa aside from that night when it all kicked off. She's taken everything in good humour since she left and as you say possesses that self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Tasha but damn she documents everything! Either with an Insta post or tik tok or YouTube video. Every date night is documented etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I keep seeing reels from Lemma accounts of that story of Luca holding the little child with captions like “oh my god you’re so cute” etc. I swear you don’t have to do much for those weird Stan accounts to fawn over ypu.

He also seems to have started following a bunch of Lemma accounts 🙄

Exactly this! I didn't pay much attention to her in the villa aside from that night when it all kicked off. She's taken everything in good humour since she left and as you say possesses that self awareness.
Must say I love her and love her tik toks. Loved that snippet of when she was being interviewed recently and Billy with a girl walks past 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This!!!!! I feel the exact same! No clue how he is paying his rent. Although he does do Ads a lot. Not sure how much money you make from those and whether people really are clicking the links he puts up on his stories!
Influencers can easily make 10 grand from 1 post and a few stories. Infuriating but that's his rent sorted for a few months with one post. 😠

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or am I missing something is off in indiyah/dami relationship. There seems to be everything forced in their pics or videos

Influencers can easily make 10 grand from 1 post and a few stories. Infuriating but that's his rent sorted for a few months with one post. 😠
Agreed. Also people tend to project their own insecurities on other relationships so it might be that

Reactions: 7
Love island Australia is starting on Monday. Think they are four weeks in . only on Monday to Thursday in Australia so like 16 Eps. I am really enjoying it I am using a vpn and watching it on Australia channel 9 app . You can probably find it on daily motion and you tube if you want to binge but start watching Monday otherwise. You won't be disappointed
Yey thanks for the heads up! I’ve been trying to avoid spoilers so I could watch when it airs here. Looking forward to it, hope it’s better than the last Oz one which was a bit boring. My fave was the one with Erin and Tayla

Reactions: 3
I keep seeing reels from Lemma accounts of that story of Luca holding the little child with captions like “oh my god you’re so cute” etc. I swear you don’t have to do much for those weird Stan accounts to fawn over ypu.

He also seems to have started following a bunch of Lemma accounts 🙄

Must say I love her and love her tik toks. Loved that snippet of when she was being interviewed recently and Billy with a girl walks past 🤣
I'll take the baby posts over 'right person wrong time' and an accompanying pic or video with them both tagged in it. I almost feel sorry for them when I see those.
After all my snooping last week my tiktok feed is full of that crap.

She had such a mischievous look on her face with Billy 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or am I missing something is off in indiyah/dami relationship. There seems to be everything forced in their pics or videos
If you really want a glimpse into their relationship, you'd follow them on snapchat. Their IG is very curated, like most couples. But their personalities come through in their snaps. They also share a lot more intimate and less curated moments on there.

I think like much Gemma, they are trying to brand themselves as individuals more than their couple. Without Tasha, Andrew is irrelevant. Without Ekin, Davide is irrelevant

Reactions: 4
If you really want a glimpse into their relationship, you'd follow them on snapchat. Their IG is very curated, like most couples. But their personalities come through in their snaps. They also share a lot more intimate and less curated moments on there.

I think like much Gemma, they are trying to brand themselves as individuals more than their couple. Without Tasha, Andrew is irrelevant. Without Ekin, Davide is irrelevant
Thanks for this, I don't use snapchat so Didn't know. Observation was from IG and Twitter. Hope they become successful but why use snapchat, isn't it a dying app

Reactions: 4
It massively depends tbh, I know someone personally with a couple million followers (don't want to say who) and for a siksilk ad he got sent a free t-shirt and was given £1000 or £1500 (can't remember exactly) to post a picture of himself wearing it. Andrew doesn't even have a million followers I can't see him getting paid 10 grand from one post lol.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for this, I don't use snapchat so Didn't know. Observation was from IG and Twitter. Hope they become successful but why use snapchat, isn't it a dying app
I think they might have some partnership with the Snap team. They were at their offices and at an event.

But alot of islanders seem to be using it as well. I'm not sure if any of the other top 4 contestants are using but I've come across Jacques, Ikenna, Antigoni and Deji's snaps as well.

I think because less people use it, they feel like they can be more authentic on there? Chloe Burrows (s7) seems to be very much unfiltered on there 😂

Reactions: 3
A lot of them are actually using Snapchat. I was kinda surprised as I completely stopped using it for years but have started looking again because people are using it again!

I think they might have some partnership with the Snap team. They were at their offices and at an event.

But alot of islanders seem to be using it as well. I'm not sure if any of the other top 4 contestants are using but I've come across Jacques, Ikenna, Antigoni and Deji's snaps as well.

I think because less people use it, they feel like they can be more authentic on there? Chloe Burrows (s7) seems to be very much unfiltered on there 😂
This is it exactly! Because less people use it I feel that they feel they can be their actual true authentic selves on it, with less judgment. You’ve pretty much listed all the islanders I know who are on it as well as Summer and Indiyah.

It massively depends tbh, I know someone personally with a couple million followers (don't want to say who) and for a siksilk ad he got sent a free t-shirt and was given £1000 or £1500 (can't remember exactly) to post a picture of himself wearing it. Andrew doesn't even have a million followers I can't see him getting paid 10 grand from one post lol.
Interesting! I always wonder how much they make. Q, did Adam Collard have his gym before season 4 or did he buy it afterwards? Just wondering if his post season 4 Li experience brought in enough money for him to enable him to buy a gym!

Reactions: 1
A lot of them are actually using Snapchat. I was kinda surprised as I completely stopped using it for years but have started looking again because people are using it again!

This is it exactly! Because less people use it I feel that they feel they can be their actual true authentic selves on it, with less judgment. You’ve pretty much listed all the islanders I know who are on it as well as Summer and Indiyah.

Interesting! I always wonder how much they make. Q, did Adam Collard have his gym before season 4 or did he buy it afterwards? Just wondering if his post season 4 Li experience brought in enough money for him to enable him to buy a gym!
Is there a threadfor maura higgins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.