Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Maneskin in the quiz 😍 pleased with that.

Ollys song sounds very average to me 😒

Reactions: 5
Well, me and my mum listened to the official roundup of all the songs and I have to say we were both left very disappointed as we hardly liked any of them.

Reactions: 4
Well, me and my mum listened to the official roundup of all the songs and I have to say we were both left very disappointed as we hardly liked any of them.
It's the weakest year for me in a long time. Really poor overall.

Reactions: 1
It's the weakest year for me in a long time. Really poor overall.
Yep, we both said the same thing that it is the weakest year in a long time as not one single song stands out and as mum pointed out compared to previous years there isn't really a ballad this year and all the songs sound the same.

Yep, we both said the same thing that it is the weakest year in a long time as not one single song stands out and as mum pointed out compared to previous years there isn't really a ballad this year and all the songs sound the same.
Yeah. It would be hard to beat 2021. Lots of songs I liked that year

Yeah. It would be hard to beat 2021. Lots of songs I liked that year
I think any year would beat this year as it is so weak, I mean I have every Eurovision on DVD from 2009 but this year we are definitely not going to be buying it this year due to the number of poor songs.

At least this year we'll actually get a 'contest' rather than Loreen being obviously better than everyone else and swanning around knowing it ;)

Although I may go and make a cup of tea when Windows95 man comes on because it's unlistenable to me.

P.S. I've just realised that she'll be there as last years winner so still swanning around knowing it...

Reactions: 12
At least this year we'll actually get a 'contest' rather than Loreen being obviously better than everyone else and swanning around knowing it ;)

Although I may go and make a cup of tea when Windows95 man comes on because it's unlistenable to me.

P.S. I've just realised that she'll be there as last years winner so still swanning around knowing it...
Windows95man's song is crap and not funny

Reactions: 5
I think the strong songs this year are strong and actually competing so it’s a pretty good year

I know there’s some favourites but I don’t think they have it in the bag at all and some may be a bit too weird for the general public

Reactions: 6
Now see to me last year was weak was to predictable I think this year it's a bit more open

Reactions: 3
I think Israel has the best entry but it won’t win and they’ll be harassed and booed etc. Shame really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Once I saw Loreen's name appear I knew it was a done deal. I don't get it tbh. I didn't like Tattoo or .... Euphoria 😲
Same I sighed hard when she won her national selection no I don't don't mind euphoria so much but tattoo was awful and she didn't exactly look pleased to be there either

Reactions: 7
Ever since 2021 the contest has gradually become worse
I agree with this the contest has gradually got worse and it is becoming harder to watch as it is starting to get very boring IMO and although the contest is 6 days away I am not even excited to watch it at the moment as nothing about this year's contest excites me. If the semi finals aren't very good me and my mum have said for the first time ever that we will give the final a miss.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.