Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
twatter is a mess, some saying Joost punched a member of the Israeli team, some saying he punched a Swedish journalist, some say the Israeli delegation are going around looking for trouble ... impossible to know what's true

edit: this is about whether Joost is still in or not, not looking for comment on the Israel situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

LaBlonde

VIP Member
No offence but what an earth have I just watched ?! A gay guy dancing around with gays stroking men ?! I have no clue what he is as signing about… absolutely embarrassing. Nil points for us.
i know! and at EUROVISION of all places for that behaviour!!!! shocking and unexpected! 🤣

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Verbal threats some time on Thursday night

What a mess. I suspect they may use the performance from the semi at this point
"Swedish police say in a statement that a man (it's Joost Klein) is suspected of "unlawful threats" toward a Eurovision employee; a prosecutor will decide whether to charge that man or not "in a few weeks."

IMO it's not OK for this man to be threatening a woman. If he was interviewed by the police then it must have been reasonably serious.

He can take his Jimmy Saville hair and fuck off.

Merpedy

VIP Member
IMG_6260.png

---
His parents died when he was like 12 lol
He has also discussed being in trauma therapy because of this. His parents died a short time apart

…of course it’s a big thing to him. It would be for anyone that has lost a parent while they were young

• Heart
Politics aside Israel has the best song and should win.
I think it's a decent song but not a stand out winning song. Mainly because we've a glut of very similar songs and staging this year, out of those I really like Luxembourg and Italy.

I still think Croatia have the winning song, catchy, fun, mentions cats... what's not to like 😁

Hopefully it'll be much more about music tonight ❤

• Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
It's such a crying shame, I lived on three countries on the European continent and Eurovision was always intended to be that one show every year where most of Europe were sat watching the same thing.

It feels like the whole concept is slowly crumbling now. I don't think SM helps, back in the day it was simply an annual TV show.
Yeah, I'm not arsed with this any more.

Regardless of whatever politics you subscribe too, this year hasn't been fun at all and no amount of flashing lights, heavy beats and camp joy can get rid of the sour taste that is now in a lot of peoples mouths.

Reactions: 15

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If the Dutch entry is out will they be replaced?
In my view its not necessary as there's too many songs anyway 😄 we can get to bed a few minutes earlier 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15