Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
The Israeli delegation are acting like a bunch of Scientologists.
They're acting like they need only turn up to win. If they do win, I would have to question continue following the contest, not for political reasons but because of this seemingly bullying behaviour. It's petty and immature if nothing else.

Reactions: 14

strawb

VIP Member
Has anyone got any nice snacks planned for tonight? I am going up to M & S and trying to get my hands on some of these new summer collection dips.

I also like Estonia 🇪🇪
i am making lasagna in honour of baby lasagna 🤠 some popcorn and wine 🍿🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 14

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I like the song but the "I've got P.E. at 2 & hanging about in my Corsa I can't drive yet at 6" moustache needs to go tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Apparently the press conference for the big five and Sweden has been cancelled because "the artists need to concentrate on rehearsals". I have to admit from everything that I am reading at the moment it sounds like the whole thing is quickly descending into a farce. I mean the excitement for tomorrow night's show has now been completely sapped with everything that is going on currently.

• Sad
  • Wow

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think the Israeli delegation are behaving like children but I also think some of the other contestants are too. The faux “I’m so upset” behaviour from some of them is overboard.
I saw the interview with Bambie where they said them and her team cried because Israel qualified and did a dramatic pause. Generally I have the most respect for Bambie because they have been very clear about their views and their interactions with the Israeli delegation but like… do we need the dramatics of them pausing and trying to conjure up some tears?

overall it’s a difficult situation because none of the contestants seem to have been overly friendly with the Israeli delegation but having the delegation actively post stuff on social media is unnecessary

• Wow
Okay, she can perform. But if she wanted to make a stand on Palestine she could have done so so I don't want to hear shit from her about this afterwards. She choose to perform when the majority of our country wanted her to boycott so I don't want to hear her saying she tried to do something but wasn't allowed 🙄

He's very good!

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
If the Israeli team keep harassing other contestants/delegations how on earth do they keep getting away with it. It's almost as if they are trying to piss everyone off on purpose.
Just a guess but I’d imagine it’s so that if someone snaps and retaliates they can play the victim. And you know exactly how they’re getting away with it.

• Heart