Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Joost will not be competing tonight.

Explicitly stating it's nothing to do with other delegations etc. but it all rather feels very messily handled.

And if the allegations about Israeli delegation harassment to other nations in general is true and not being dealt with, it leaves a very bitter taste.

A tarnished year and a tarnished competition.

Reactions: 21
It’s a Eurovision tradition to be fair.

If someone wins and people don’t agree with it, it’s rigged. When the entry they want to win wins, it’s not rigged. When Ukraine got all the points because of the situation that was fine and showing support but when countries who are allies vote for each other to show support, it’s rigged. If the jury vote differently to the televoters it’s rigged because they should agree, if they vote the same then it’s rigged to make whoever they agreed on place highly/win. The argument it’s rigged has been back and forth for years 😂
Can you imagine what Terry Wogan would have made of all this? The man was apoplectic enough when it was just Greece and Cyprus giving each other douze points..

• Haha
  • Heart

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched Eurovision for years and had no idea who was representing the UK..

No offence but what an earth have I just watched ?! A gay guy dancing around with gays stroking men ?! I have no clue what he is as signing about… absolutely embarrassing. Nil points for us.

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Ireland’s entry is like a 17 year old girl who just found feminism, her mother’s old Jack Off Jill CDs and eyeliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

PeteM

VIP Member
I'm kind of expecting at least one dancer to whip off his kecks and have "FREE" written on one arse cheek and "PALESTINE" on the other.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Audience fake cheering.

Then Graham absolutely shits over the fakery by saying there was a mixed audience reaction from the crowd. 😆

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Sam Ryder is an amazing live singer - why can’t we remember that? These Tap people choosing for us are doing a pretty terrible job.

Is Graham listening to something different?

Reactions: 19