Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
I've deliberately not listened to any of the entries (apart from our own, couldn't really avoid it) so it's more of a surprise tonight!
We love Eurovision in our house, so we'll be having a mini party! We've got a few nibbles but I want to get some more. So far we've got twinkies flavoured popcorn, sensations crisps and a tub of celebrations. I want to go to M&S to get some of their new cones and ice cream! Yum.

I'm trying really hard to avoid all the politics going on, I know that's not very PC of me but I just think of Eurovision as good old, glittery, cheesy fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Well I think this is the messiest Eurovision ever. I’m back for my one day a year getting involved. I’m off to buy popcorn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
how are the ebu able to go from 'on behalf of war torn ukraine' to 'fuck your ceasefire' in one year and still have people take them seriously?

Reactions: 16

InkHeart

Chatty Member
It's so sad when you see someone torpedo themselves in real time. Imagine finally making it to Eurovision years after telling your dead parents you would do it one day... then ruining it just because you couldn't hold your temper.

Reactions: 16