Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Has anyone got any nice snacks planned for tonight? I am going up to M & S and trying to get my hands on some of these new summer collection dips.

I also like Estonia 🇪🇪
Going to a Eurovision party at a neighbours. We each draw a country from the big 5 and bring food/booze from that country. I've got Spain this year, so looking forward to tucking into olives, cheeses, meats and Cava later. 😍
Honestly don't care who wins, just looking forward to having a laugh with my friends later.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
It's such a crying shame, I lived on three countries on the European continent and Eurovision was always intended to be that one show every year where most of Europe were sat watching the same thing.

It feels like the whole concept is slowly crumbling now. I don't think SM helps, back in the day it was simply an annual TV show.

• Sad

Mark81

VIP Member
Nothing like advancing the gay cause by being raunchy and sex obsessed in a public bathroom. Not stereotypical at all, nope!

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He needed to go TBH, his commentary had gained a bitter edge to it towards the end and he was thoroughly fed up with the politics of it all. I think Graham Norton manages to continue Terry's tone without the bitterness. I also think Rylan and Scott do a fantastic job.
You just know that when Graham decides to put down the microphone, Rylan will be deservedly taking over the role. And he will do such a good job with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Latvia's singer looks like a generic bloke from the IT department where you work in his normal clothes - not sure about the costume...

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Voting before the acts even perform is wild. Not everyone watches the semi finals.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Do you reckon the BBC are secretly flapping it about broadcasting tonight? Like when everyone thought they’d accidentally broadcast Måneskin doing a line in the green room.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Of all the things Israel are accused of is zooming in to a contestant that bad?
if any of these people had any balls they would actually stand up for what they say they believe in. But they don’t and they won’t but they will just try to bully that girl out of the competition instead.
In the grand scheme of things no, of course not. 🙄
But when someone asks you not to take their picture and your response is to film them and put it on the Internet, then at the very least you’re a massive fucking arsehole, wherever you’re from.