Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Bet365 odds are generous just now
20/1 Ireland
They have Croatia @ 8/11 odds on :unsure:
35/1 Italy
Norway, Sweden 200/1

Reactions: 1
I never even considered Israel winning, if they do I’d imagine many countries would refuse to enter a contender and the big 5 would squabble who should host it (as surely it can’t be held in Israel for obvious reasons). The UK have already subbed in for Ukraine so don’t think we’d be in the hat which is a good thing.

It’s very very hard to separate music and politics this year 😔 I don’t blame the Israeli singer.

Looks like there might be drama of the wrong sort tonight, I hope not, my 9 am and 13 year olds are staying up to watch.

Anyway, we’ve been to IKEA, picked up tonight’s meatballs, lingonberry and gravy for tea and a nice Daim cake for afters 🤣 we’ve got a snack platter for the results show, and some drinks too. The sun is shining so off for a sunbathe and a snooze before the show 😄
To be honest I doubt many countries would refuse to participate when it came down to it as they all trotted off to Baku happily enough.

I do think there’d be a massive squabble about where it was held and just in general though.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Thoughts so far -

sweden - 8/10
Ukraine ( bit political at the end ) - 6/10
Germany - reminded me of the bloke who sings I’m only human . Liked the song - 7/10
Luxembourg - 6/10

Sibz

VIP Member
"Against clearly made agreements"
I wonder why he had such a strong reaction to being filmed though? I know tensions must be running high, but it was stupid of him to get aggressive if that is what happened

ishant

VIP Member
Yeah, I don’t agree with either but it kind of seems like losing his parents is his whole personality. To deflect from any criticism. The whole thing is a mess and I’m literally looking at the clock hoping it will be 8pm to see the shambles.
I dunno. didn't it happen fairly recently? did he have any criticism before this? Sorry I was out of the loop with the entire thing