Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

primapancake

Anybody here also watching from Germany? We have a new commenter this year and the old one was simply the best, really snarky sometimes. Will be interesting how the guy holds up,to that.
Yes, but I‘m watching the Austrian stream. Stayed loyal to Peter Urban last year but now that he’s gone there‘s no reason to watch the German commentary for me anymore. 5 minutes of Barbara Schöneberger were enough already ;D.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did too but then I saw an interview with that guy saying he’s glad it’s back in Sweden where they know how to just because they’ve done it before and I feel less bad

it just came off as disrespectful to other host countries
It could badly badly backfire on them, apart from the general chaos I hope their security is absolutely top notch - it’s a good job it’s not in Lisbon, the consequences of a stage invasion here could be awful.

Newroundhere

i have to link this beautiful cover by bambie again in case someone hasn't listened to it yet - it's so special 🖤 i don't want to derail too much but read the comments about the symbolism in the video plus there's already a lot of meaning to the song itself... i really like her, i'll definitely be listening to her music in the future, and even though i want croatia and our baby lasagna to win, i won't be mad if she does 😊

I would love to hear them singing this live 🤩

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Israel‘s song is boring enough in a Loreen kind of way that enough people will vote for her. Plus, there’ll be many jury points. She didn’t go up as a favorite all of a sudden for no reason. She’s already won.