Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meowsy

Oh I agree...except its 2 different stories....the news story as shown by BBC news, and the BBC 1 / Eurovision tele-spectacular family show!

obviously everyone is on edge, from performers to backstage operators and the whole team behind Eurovision, otherwise I doubt the Netherlands would have been disqualified.
We have stupidity about backstage photos and who can take photos and who cant, which normally isnt an issue. It feels as if no one wants to be photographed with or associated with any aspect of the Israeli performance!

Ive also only just realised that Eurovisions main sponsor is an Israeli Oil firm MorrocoOil! So this happy joyous Eurovision contest is sponsored, by a non European company, a fossil fuel company and a company that is part of a country that is battering Gaza to extinction.
Thats wrong on so many different levels.
It also makes it look very suspect that Israel was allowed to participate this year!
TIL that argan is a fossil

Jt2020

VIP Member
Evening all! I haven’t watched any of the semi finals so I am just wondering… when do the Eurovision bangers actually start as it’s been a bit dull so far?! 🙉

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I meant in terms of people insisting that no matter what Joost has done and to whom, it’s Israel’s fault. Ie entirely Eurovision related as it seems he’s likely to be DQ’d for assaulting an SVT production member:

Not battle as in the conflict.
nevermind lol sarcasm doesn't translate well as text i guess

ishant

VIP Member
Can they play a recording? Could they secretly record it now and then play it come regular time for example? Something will def go down otherwise