Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve had a brief look no one is tickling my pickle so far BUT give me until 5 minutes in and I’ll change my mind for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet you’re having a girl! I felt like I was going to die when I was pregnant with my daughter 🤣
Same, was sick as a small hospital for nearly 5 months on her but the upside was I was back in my skinny jeans a week after she was born unlike with son where I gained a stone in the first month alone never mind the rest of it 🤣

Oh yesss I’ve got Finland gonna rock out with my cock out 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

Ps it also took me 3 finger counts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got Iceland!!! Would have won last year and aren’t there due to covid positive result 😂 I think that sums up the last year or so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone beginning with I? Step up and claim the UK... don't be shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finland are one of my top 3 so I'm happy!
My other 2 are iceland and Netherlands

Reactions: 1
I am Lithuania. I’ll take that, I don’t have a favourite yet and I did like the dancing and yellow outfits.

Reactions: 1
Hope everyone has their outfits picked out

I think I'll go for this ensemble and hope my husband cba to rip my skirt off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone has their outfits picked out

I think I'll go for this ensemble and hope my husband cba to rip my skirt off 😂

I'll be waiting for my cave man to come around and club me over the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone been to the Eurovision finals?

I keep talking about it but have never got my act together.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.