Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whisper it quietly but I think the UK have a decent song for a change. It's a good upbeat song that Europop loving Europe should love. It's got a Calvin Harris feel to it.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I quite liked it, I kind of wished the chorus had a massive beat to it though rather than going a bit quiet?

really looking forward to it this year, shame that so many good songs got lost last year though (mainly Little Big!)

Reactions: 4
If we have put in a decent tune, it'd be the first time in about 20 years that we have. We always seem to put in some real garbage and then complain when it comes in the bottom 5

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I quite liked it, I kind of wished the chorus had a massive beat to it though rather than going a bit quiet?

really looking forward to it this year, shame that so many good songs got lost last year though (mainly Little Big!)
I get what you mean about the chorus. It doesn't seem to go anywhere. Still, I think it's one of our best efforts for a long time.

However, I have long been resigned to the fact that we could put Adele forward as our entrant and we'd still do rubbish.

Very excited about this thread!

Embers is a great song among a lot of not so great songs, so hopefully we’ll be able to get at least top 15 maybe?
Meanwhile I’m just hoping Germany won’t get another nil points 😂

Reactions: 2
I think i preferred his song from last year. I haven't heard many of the entries for this year but I'm liking Russia and Lithuania so far

Reactions: 1
Whisper it quietly but I think the UK have a decent song for a change. It's a good upbeat song that Europop loving Europe should love. It's got a Calvin Harris feel to it.

Yes but the whole of Europe hates us so we've got no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! Finally a thread for one of my passions! Honestly it’s not bad but I still think we won’t be winning 😂

I dunno I mean it’s not as good as Iceland last year, their song was SO good - thinking about things. It was a proper tune 😎

I dunno I mean it’s not as good as Iceland last year, their song was SO good - thinking about things. It was a proper tune 😎
I’m still gutted it was put out their and they couldn’t even win! It’s a shame but he’ll have made ££ with it reaching the charts

Reactions: 3
Do you mean 2019? It was cancelled last year wasn’t it?
Is this the hard rock weird sex show song?
All the songs for the 2020 show were released so they can’t use them, it’s called thinking about these things and was about his newly born/yet to be born baby

Song is a bit bland but that's expected from us

I hope they work with the staging and James actually looking like he's enjoying it on stage. The swaying he does is nice and all, but some energy would be nice

Reactions: 2
Do you mean 2019? It was cancelled last year wasn’t it?
Is this the hard rock weird sex show song?
Iceland had a banger last year, 2020 and probably would have romped home.

I was also gutted we didn't get to see the half time show entertainment. It believe it was going to be Will Ferrell and his Eurovison gang from the film.

Reactions: 7
Iceland had a banger last year, 2020 and probably would have romped home.

I was also gutted we didn't get to see the half time show entertainment. It believe it was going to be Will Ferrell and his Eurovison gang from the film.
Omg I love the songs from there 😂 jaja ding dong was in my head for weeks

Aah I’m so pleased I’ve found this thread. It’s my guilty pleasure Eurovision I was gutted it didn’t happen last year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.