Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been to the Eurovision finals?

I keep talking about it but have never got my act together.
I’ve never been. I love the idea of going, particularly the idea that it’s always somewhere different and somewhere I might not otherwise go.
I’m hoping Iceland win and I get to go next year and have a night out and a look at the volcano 🌋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to go, would have to come home and watch it all again for Graham’s commentary. I have a WhatsApp Eurovision group and we would love to go but we all keep having babies 🤣 Maybe one day.

Reactions: 2
So genuinely sad I’m watching alone tonight. Will still be playing a drinking game and keeping score, but this might be the worst night of my whole year to be alone 😂😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So genuinely sad I’m watching alone tonight. Will still be playing a drinking game and keeping score, but this might be the worst night of my whole year to be alone 😂😭
I am too! and this is the first time I have seen it in about 3 years as I didn;t have a tv before . what is the drinking game you are doing?

Reactions: 2
I am too! and this is the first time I have seen it in about 3 years as I didn;t have a tv before . what is the drinking game you are doing?
I just have a list of things that equate to 1 sip/2sip/down drink. Stuff like the hosts making an innuendo, outfit change, language change, pyro in staging, neighbours voting for one another, 0/12 points for the UK etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone been to the Eurovision finals?

I keep talking about it but have never got my act together.
I've been to the final rehearsal show, as I couldnt get tickets for the actual final, and then I went and watched the final on the big screens in the Eurovision village, which was good fun. I'd love to see a final though.

So excited for tonight 🙌

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Got my ipad in the bath ready to start this evenings shenanigans but devastated I have no booze in this bloody house!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve sent my boyfriend upstairs because I can’t deal with his comments about how tit it is when let’s be honest, it’s the best night of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.