Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve sent my boyfriend upstairs because I can’t deal with his comments about how tit it is when let’s be honest, it’s the best night of the year
that's the whole point, Graham sounds like he may have been on the wine already :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Allegedly Sir Terry used to polish off a whole bottle of Bailey’s whilst commentating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me every year ahead of Eurovision: Meh, I'm not fussed.

Me on Eurovision night: Graham Norton's commentary gives me life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Allegedly Sir Terry used to polish off a whole bottle of Bailey’s whilst commentating.
apparently he advised graham not to start drinking until a certain point (cannot remember the details but it was like after 10 acts or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was listening to the radio earlier and they described the UK entry as a homeless Rag'n'bone Man... bit harsh, I thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t feel the same not having a drink in my hand

But I have pizza and then party rings and crunchie rocks for later!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
apparently he advised graham not to start drinking until a certain point (cannot remember the details but it was like after 10 acts or something)
I'm sure he just gulped something down after getting Michelle Gayle's name wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.